[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 891

Hi.

Can you tell me how to pull the signals I need from the attached indicator? This indicator is autofibo.

I need to know where the 0 line and the 100 line are and the lines between them, but I'm more interested in the 61.8 line between them. I will be doing this kind of check:

bool SignalFibo_100Down = FALSE,

SignalFibo_100UP = FALSE,

SignalFibo_61i8_100UP = FALSE,

SignalFibo_61i8_100Down = FALSE; 

int start { 

double LineFibo_0 = iCustom (NULL, 0, "AutoFibo",48,0,0); 

double LineFibo_61i8 = iCustom (NULL, 0, "AutoFibo",48,1,0); 

double LineFibo_100 = iCustom (NULL, 0, "AutoFibo",48,2,0);  

if (LineFibo_100 > LineFibo_0) SignalFibo_100UP = TRUE;

if (LineFibo_0 > LineFibo_100) SignalFibo_100Down = TRUE; 

if (LineFibo_61i8 > LineFibo_100) SignalFibo_61i8_100Down = TRUE; 

if (LineFibo_100 > LineFibo_61i8) SignalFibo_61i8_100UP = TRUE;  

} 
Files:
autofibo.mq4  3 kb

Can you please tell me how to make an EA stop trading at 21h00min and then start at 01h00min on the next day. I think it is not difficult, even for beginners, but I am a total zero in programming. Therefore, if possible, please give me more details, point by point.

Does anyone know what this nonsense is (highlighted in red). It appears from time to time on different terminals of different brokers and even different computers. I did not give passwords to anyone. No viruses on computers are not noticed.

Leon1980:
Please, advise how to make EA stop trading at 21h00min and then start at 01h00min on the next day. I think it is not difficult, even for beginners, but I am a 0 in programming. Therefore, if possible, please give me more details, point by point.

What if there are open orders? What should I do with them?

I think we can try it like this:

bool is_siesta=false;
  if(Hour()>=12 || Hour()<17)
     is_siesta=true;

Leon1980:
Can you please tell me how to make an EA stop trading at 21h00min and then start at 01h00min on the next day. I think it is not difficult, even for beginners, but I am a total zero in programming. Therefore, if possible, please give me more details, point by point.
bool is_siesta=false;

int start {

if(Hour()<21 && Hour()>=1)is_siesta=true;

if (is_siesta){

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,3,Bid-25*Point,Ask+25*Point,"My order #"+counter,16384,0,Green);

if(ticket<0)

{ Print("OrderSend failed with error #",GetLastError());

return(0); } 

} 

} 

belck:

Hi.

Can you tell me how to pull the signals I need from the attached indicator? This indicator is autofibo.

I need to know where the 0 line and the 100 line are and the lines between them, but I'm more interested in the 61.8 line between them. I will be doing this kind of check:

Are you even aware of the existence of functions, the modularity of the program, etc.? ??? ...
I think you should go to programming basics and read Sergei Kovalev's textbook first.
Why use a customized indicator when fobs are easily calculated using two known points?
And many others ...

artmedia70:
Are you even aware of the existence of functions, modular program structure, etc.? ??? ...
I think you should turn to programming basics and read Sergei Kovalev's tutorial first.
Why use a customized indicator when fobs are easily calculated using two known points?
And many others ...

I can't get the textbook to open. if you can, please explain or paste the copied text.

Thanks in advance.

I want to change the colour of the order opening arrow, where can I see the list of allowed colours ?

lagriv:
I want to change the colour of the order opening arrow, where can I see the list of allowed colours ?

You'll have plenty of that :)

belck:

what if there are open orders? what to do with them?

I think we could try this

Thank you!