[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 802

gince:

Hello programming experts.

How do I find two maxima in array A[10] - the maxima may be the same or one higher than the other. If you can give an example.

ArraySort(A) and everything will be sorted in ascending order

Hello.

Can you tell me the syntax of division remainder in MQL4.

I found an example in the tutorial: y %= x, but it gives an error during compilation: '%=' - illegal assignment used

trader_fx:

Hello.

I found an example in the tutorial: y %= x, but it gives an error during compilation: '%=' - illegal assignment used

Arithmetic operations are additive and multiplicative:

Sum of values i = j + 2; Subtraction of values i = j - 3; Sign change x = - x; Multiplication of values z = 3 * x; Partial of division i = j / 5; Result of division minutes = time % 60%; Adding 1 to the value of variable i++; Subtraction 1 from the value of variable k--;

trader_fx:

Hello.

Are the types of variables the same?

gince:

Hello programming experts.

How do I find two maxima in array A[10] - the maxima may be the same or one higher than the other. If you can give me an example.

What do you mean by maxima? Is it the maximum value of the array element or is it an extremum on the graph - there are two great differences...

From this the solution will come...

PapaYozh:

Are the types of variables the same?

Yes. I've already seen that only integers can be used.

Thanks to Vinin.

Gentlemen! It's Friday the 13th. Whoo! :)

artmedia70:
Gentlemen! It's Friday the 13th. Whoo! :)
))))

Is there any way to know the price limits on the vertical scale of the chart to calculate the scale (not the instrument price, found by F8)?

Hi all, I am running the EA in the tester and it is not opening a position. In the log it says EURUSD,M5: OrderSend error 131. I've been working with lots and then stopped working for many times. Anybody have had such problems? I would really appreciate it.