[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 521

Can you tell me why out of four orders I want to place only two (from 1 and 100 fibas)

tick=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLLIMIT,volume,Fibo100,0,0,Fibo1,NULL,magic,0,Red);
tick=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLLIMIT,volume,Fibo138,0,0,Fibo62,NULL,magic,0,Red);
tick=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYLIMIT,volume,Fibo1,0,0,Fibo100,NULL,magic,0,Red);
tick=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYLIMIT,volume,Fibo_138,0,0,Fibo38,NULL,magic,0,Red);

I have a question about static variables. Do they have a performance advantage over global variables (as they are functionally equivalent to them) and over local variables?

I don't understand what the problem is. I do this:
 Print(DoubleToStr(NormalizeDouble(Ask, 5),5));
Outputs five decimal places: 1.34869.

And, if without the DoubleToStr function
   query = StringConcatenate("insert into eurousd(ASK, BID) values(",
                             NormalizeDouble(Ask, 5), ",", NormalizeDouble(Bid, 5), ");");
   Print(query);
then:
insert into eurousd(ASK, BID) values(1.349,1.3489);. I.e. 4 decimal places !
I wouldn't like to use conversion function to string, because it's preferable to have double type in database.
What may be the problem?

Print does not print more than 4 characters per double.

So the argument of the print function is already a string, not a double. The point is that if you don't use the DoubleToStr function,
then StringConcatenate truncates the characters.

fevrall >>:
Так в аргумент функции print попадает уже строка, а не double. Суть в том, что если не использовать функцию DoubleToStr,
то StringConcatenate обрезает знаки.

The argument of the print function is a command to print a string and two doubles consecutively. Both doubles are truncated.

Feel free to put double in the base, since the conversion to string shows that the required precision is there.

granit77, thanks for your attention!

query = StringConcatenate("insert into eurousd(ASK, BID) values(",
                             DoubleToStr(NormalizeDouble(Ask, 5),5), ",",
                             DoubleToStr(NormalizeDouble(Bid, 5),5), ");");
With DoubleToStr the database gets what it needs.

I would also like to get the server time when the Tick event occurred)

How can the indicator window be programmed as a narrow strip

nikost >>:

Как можно окно индикатора програмно сделать в виде узкой полоски

The cluster type?

It's crude but it'll do as an example, it's roughly from a landfill, so check it out.