[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 312

Good day to you all.

I have a newbie question.

Is it possible to write a code of conditions for opening a position by an EA that can be universally used later adding it to the code of any EA?

Specifically, we need any expert to check the conditions for opening a Buy position in case of a previous candle's close.

If you can write it, please (to be able to insert this code in any Expert Advisor).

Hello! Please help me put a beep at the intersection of lines of this indicator, and if you can a few signals to choose, I'm a beginner and do not understand programming is not anything! My mail is boris-ural@mail.ru

Could you please give me a hint? How to draw the value of the indicator line in the future, say on the minus 10th bar.

alderru писал(а) >>
Can you tell me please. How to draw the value of the indicator line in the future, say on the minus 10th bar.
datetime B_Lot001 = iTime(Symbol(),Period(),0);
datetime E_Lot001 = iTime(Symbol(),Period(),0)+Period()*60*10;// 10 - десять баров вперед
string Lot001Line = "Lot001Line";
ObjectDelete( Lot001Line);
ObjectCreate( Lot001Line,OBJ_TREND,0, B_Lot001, Lot001Level, E_Lot001, Lot001Level);
ObjectSet( Lot001Line, OBJPROP_RAY,0);           
ObjectSet( Lot001Line, OBJPROP_WIDTH,3);
ObjectSet( Lot001Line, OBJPROP_COLOR,Orange);    
ObjectSet( Lot001Line, OBJPROP_TIMEFRAMES, 511);

Yes, thank you, but that's not it.

I just have a predicted value: on bar 0 I predict that on the minus 10th bar there will be some value. That is, I get that Value[0] is equal to something, but I want to draw this value on the minus 10th bar, i.e. going forward.

It doesn't work.

With standard functions, say, iMA - you can set shift=-10 and moving slide will shift to right (I may be wrong, I haven't checked it), but what to do if the function is calculating?

Please see the forum thread https://forum.mql4.com/ru/18633/page66

Good day to all. I have a question not on the subject of course....... but nevertheless: How to make the metatrader on the DAILY chart of EUR/USD history began in 1990, or maybe earlier?

Egoist >> :
Good day everyone. My question is not on the subject......., but nevertheless: How to make history on EUR/USD DAY chart on metatrader from 1990, or maybe earlier?
I should make up this history myself in csv format and feed it to metatrader

Reshetov >> :
Make up this very story yourself in csv format and feed it to Metatrader

Especially when you consider that the euro did not exist before 1999:)

ЭКЮ (; ECU) — валютная единица, использовавшаяся в европейской валютной системе ЕЭС и ЕС в 19791998 годах. Название ЭКЮ происходит от англ. European Currency Unit (Европейская валютная единица), а также от названия французских монет экю (фр. écu). Символ ₠ (Unicode: U+20A0 EURO-CURRENCY SIGN) — стилизованное изображение аббревиатуры EC от французского Communauté européenne. 1 января 1999 года ЭКЮ было заменено на евро по курсу 1:1.

The ratio of the ECU to the currencies of other countries was determined on the basis that the ECU served as a generalised representative of the basket of currencies of the countries that were then part of the European monetary system. The ECU was only introduced for non-cash payments. However, for the private sector in some countries, the ECU was issued in the form of coins, bonds and government loans.

In many ways, the ECU had the characteristics of a real currency:

• It was a full-fledged standard of measure.
  • It was the unit of account for everything related to EMU, as well as for economic and financial activities and accounting in the Community.
  • it was a reserve monetary asset.
  • was issued against foreign exchange reserves and was subject to interest payments.
  • It was a means of settlement in transactions between the central banks of EMU member states.