[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 19

this line

SL=OrderStopLoss(),             // SL выбранного орд.

is not correct and will cause an error...

The error from which it was impossible to compile has been eliminated. About
keekkenen >> :

this line

is not correct and will lead to an error...

I'd like to know which one?

P. S. Another question, no one suggest a program that would compare the 2 texts and give what they differ?

Novice >> :
Error, because of which it was not possible to compile, is removed. Concerning

would like to know to which one?

P. S. Another question, not someone will not prompt a program that would compare the 2 texts and gave than they differ?

To a logical (none) - meaningless entry...

try notepad++ you create two text tabs and Alt+D highlights the changed lines...

The question is how do I determine that it is 15 o'clock.

zfs >> :
Question how do I determine that it is 15 o'clock.

Look at the clock or the cellular display or ask a passerby for the time.

Reshetov >> :

Look at the clock or cell phone display or ask a passerby for the time.

How about software?

Thanks, sometimes it's easier to ask :)

zfs писал(а) >>

Thanks, sometimes it's easier to ask :)

>> ...time from a passerby?!

Good afternoon everyone!

I may be reinventing the wheel, but is the following idea of interest, if it has been implemented, please show in which EA and where it has been applied:

trading is independent of market movements and held on the EURCHF pair. over the last 10 years the fluctuations on this pair are about 2700 pips.

The strategy consists in that in each one hundred points, is exposed on two opposite orders. stop-losses are not present. the profit is established at level of a hundred points. on close of the order on his place is exposed the similar order. at first the system sits in a loss, but in due course the grid of orders extended on all perimeter of the price which regardless of movement of the price gives profit. the lot proceeding from fluctuations of the price turns out about 0.25 percent of a deposit.

I apologise in advance for possible inaccurate terms and definitions.