EA contest on real accounts - page 22

There will probably be another round on the demo accounts, so write to whoever is interested.

One more thing. Would anyone be interested in information about the number of requotes when an order is sent? It is possible to collect such statistics.

Lovecraft >> :

There is likely to be another round on the demo accounts, so write to whoever is interested.

One more thing. Would anyone be interested in information about the number of requotes when an order is sent? It is possible to collect such statistics.

Interested in all the info, collect please.

And if possible:

account number

investment password

server name

This requires some kind of module in the code of all participants that does the counting, so I'll do as I agree with them.

Alexei, please make each member

personal message page where you can

to ask questions to the participant and to communicate.

It is possible to send private messages on the website. For this you need to know the nickname of the participant.

Since all participants seem to be on this forum, please write your nicknames. I will then add them to the participants' page.

Lovecraft >> :

It is possible to send private messages on the website. For this you need to know the nickname of the participant.

Since all participants seem to be on this forum, please write your nicknames. Then I will add them to the page with participants.

Add my nickname.

satop >> :

Add my nickname.

Added, the nickname will be on the page of the current tour in the list of participants. There is also a link to the page where you can send a private message as a registered user.

Alexey, please change in my EA

lot to 0.02

satop >> :

Alexey, please change in my EA

lot to 0.02

I will change from the next round, i.e. at the weekend.