EA contest on real accounts - page 15

Where can I read the rules and conditions for participation?

rid писал(а) >>

There used to be rules in the address - http://acompetition.love-craft.ru/?q=ru

But I don't see them there now.

I saw what I need, it doesn't fit...

And if it's no secret - what's the problem? (I'm asking out of idle curiosity)

rid писал(а) >>
And if it's not a secret, - what do you mind? >> (I'm asking out of idle curiosity)

I'm not happy with transferring an EA and even a micro, but a real account to a third party... And it's not only and not so much about the "secrecy" of the code, distrust of anyone or greed for a couple of dollars. There are just some details I'd like to keep under my control... Why not hold a contest with rules similar to DC contests? Yeah, well, don't let me get in the way...

There's plenty of other contests for our age.)

Figar0 >> :

I'm not happy with transferring an EA and even a micro, but a real account to a third party... And it's not only and not so much about the "secrecy" of the code, distrust of anyone or greed for a couple of dollars. There are just some details I'd like to keep under my control... Why not hold a contest with rules similar to DC contests? Yeah, well, don't let me get in the way...

There's plenty of other contests for our age.)

NOT HAPPY WITH THE CONDITIONS EITHER...UNLESS THE SETTINGS FOR THE CONTEST ARE SPECIFICALLY REMOVED AND PASSED TO EX4

Figar0 >> :

I'm not happy with transferring an EA and even a micro, but a real account to a third party... And it's not only and not so much about the "secrecy" of the code, lack of trust to anyone or greed for a couple of dollars. There are just some details I'd like to keep under my control... Why not hold a contest with rules similar to DC contests? Yeah, well, don't let me get in the way...

There are enough other contests for our age)

The real account is not transferred to a third party, it is opened by me and is also managed by me, but with the help of an Expert Advisor.

Fortunately, I can not satisfy all the wishes, as the resources for implementation would not be enough:)

sllawa3, nobody forbids to hide precious code by any available means.

Figar0 писал(а) >>

I'm not happy with the transfer of an EA and a micro but real account to a third party...

As I understand it, it is the competition organiser who deposits the funds into the account. His own. And not the participant.

I think this event is a really good idea! And it's not about money. Not everyone has the possibility to keep an expert online round the clock.

leonid553 >> :

As I understand it, it is the organiser of the competition who deposits the money into the account. His own. Not the contestant's.

I think this event is not a bad idea! And it's not about money. Not everyone has the possibility to keep an expert online 24 hours a day.

Quite right. A member only knows the username and investor password of the account where their expert works.

leonid553 писал(а) >>

As I understand it, it is the organiser of the competition who deposits the funds into the account. His own. And not the contestant at all.

I think this event is not a bad idea! And it's not about money. Not everyone has the possibility to keep an expert online 24 hours a day.

For clock around the clock there is a VPS. And I do not think it is a bad idea, on the contrary. Surely there are enough people who want to.... It just doesn't suit me...