EA contest on real accounts - page 14

Lovecraft >> :

Yes, allowed.

I plan to add another councillor to the championship!

TheXpert >> :

Is it acceptable for more than one councillor to participate?

Is it possible to participate with this scheme: the same EA hangs on 5 pairs, i.e. 5 EAs of type 1 are combined into one system?

When is the last date for sending for the 17th round?

The deadline for the 17th round is February 9.

It would be better to fit everything into one EA. But if it does, I don't think it would be a problem, as long as they all work in the same terminal.

Lovecraft >> :

It would have been better to fit everything into one EA.

Well, I don't really want to bloat code from 20 to 50 Kb if not more. Plus it's a certain complication of the logic.

But if so, I think it will not be a problem, the main thing is that they all work in the same terminal.

Thanks, I think I'll have one finished in time for round 17.

Of course I will describe the necessary actions, there will be nothing complicated in the settings.

By the way, how many digits in quotes?

TheXpert >> :

Well, I don't really want to bloat the code from 20 kb to 50 kb, if not more. Plus a concrete complication of logic.

Thanks, I think I'll be able to finish one of them by the 17th round.

Of course I'll describe the necessary steps, there won't be anything complicated in the settings.

By the way, how many digits in quotes?

It seems to be only 5 now, that is, e.g. eurusd 1.2785

My EA in the tester only works at a loss, because the extra data it uses in the tester is not there. On real +, it depends on the presetting on the pair and the DC. Is this EA allowed to participate?

nkeshka >> :
My EA in the tester only works at a loss, because the extra data it uses in the tester is not there. On real +, it depends on the presetting on the pair and the DC. Is this EA allowed to participate?

It will be tested within a week (maybe more) on a demo account.

Dbro, I've already registered on the site, I've read the rules. The idea is GREAT. Now all that's left to do is mature on my own.

First week of the 16th round:

Place Name Councillor Currency Balance Profit Funds Profit for the tour
1LovecraftGWCRRUR194.790194.7927.63%
2ridDujmovochkacent2321.4602321.4610.76%
3YuraZYURAZ_SCALPER_V2cent1978.4901978.49-1.33%

Good afternoon !

Lovecraft ! I sent you my expert Dauria last Sunday.

Has it passed the test? Will it be supplied to participate in the current, 16th round ?

According to my forward tests the expert made profit of about +200 pips last week

leonid553 >> :

Good afternoon !

Lovecraft ! I sent you my expert Dauria last Sunday.

Has it passed the test? Will it be supplied to participate in the current, 16th round ?

It has shown some profit of +200 pips according to my forward tests.

Yes, it's ok, will be launched next Sunday night for the round of 16. Details (account access details) will be a day or two before then.