It's all wrong, friends.

The more I analyse the market, the more I realise that it is all akin to roulette - black or white. My goal, like many others here, was to simulate a signal or a strategy for forming a 100% signal. This is not the right move. There is something we are doing wrong. It feels like we are wandering around three pines but can't find our way. I'M DISCOURAGED. Can someone help me get my confidence back and tell me if it's possible to make money in the currency market. I don't mean constantly watching the market, sitting in front of a monitor, etc.. I don't mean following the market all the time, sitting in the monitor, etc. Just someone who has created an Expert Advisor, which trades on the plus side. In my personal opinion, anything real is possible. That means there is an end somewhere. I just wish I knew where it was.

In short, give me an idea with the definition of rise or fall. I'm not asking for a win-win. Just have the ins and outs lag 2 or 3 bars backwards. Just so you know, EVERYTHING is REAL, you just have to sit back and think.

infinum13 писал (а) >>

The more I analyse the market, the more I realise that it is all akin to roulette - black or white. My goal, like many others here, was to simulate a signal or a strategy for forming a 100% signal. This is not the right move. There is something we are doing wrong. It feels like we are wandering around three pines but can't find our way. I'M DISCOURAGED. Can someone help me get my confidence back and tell me if it's possible to make money in the currency market. I don't mean constantly watching the market, sitting in front of a monitor, etc.. I don't mean following the market all the time, sitting in the monitor, etc. Just someone who has created an Expert Advisor, which trades on the plus side. In my personal opinion, anything real is possible. That means there is an end somewhere. I just wish I knew where it was.

In short, give me an idea with the definition of rise or fall. I'm not asking for a win-win. Just have the ins and outs lag 2 or 3 bars backwards. Just to know - EVERYTHING is REAL, you just have to sit back and think.

That's what you told yourself. Trace the breakout, no matter which way, and enter on the next bar, because the price goes by inertia. That'sthe first one.

Second , don't generalize...

And don't analyse, relax, lie down on the wave........

There is no easy answer. The market is constantly changing. You have to look for something new all the time.

P.S. Can someone earn a steady income by watching the market all the time, sitting in front of a monitor? :)

it's been a busy week, what's been going on in the south.

Not just the individual trader but the market makers were having a hard time analyzing

It's easier to create a profitable roulette strategy because there are no spreads or commissions :)

Check out the top ten - very good https://championship.mql5.com/2012/en/ )))))

Another one went bust :(

But the question is really interesting: who has ever seen with his own eyes an Expert Advisor that trades (completely by himself) at a stable profit on the real account? Not a toy for a tester, not a development for a contest, but someone visits the trader (at home or at work), and he transfers the next portion of profit into real money, without actually trading - and the expert does it all for him? Or maybe there are owners of such experts - describe your own experience ;)

LeoV писал (а) >>

Check out the top ten - very good https://championship.mql5.com/2012/en/ )))))

It's random :)

infinum13 писал (а) >>

Just to know - EVERYTHING is REAL, you just have to sit back and think.

ForexTools wrote (a) >>

an expert who trades at a steady profit on the real deal? ...

http://www.viac.ru/cd/23&list=open&acc=2102

it's real! it's the real winner of 2007 - NEUROSET

---

170% APR

>> there's -- there's MTS.

bstone писал (а) >>

It's random :)

>>Random is not random but everyone is fucked ))))

A question, maybe off-topic, but still... Has anyone tried to hedge their currency market positions with positions in the commodities and stock markets? Say, a bullish EURGBP position could be insured against a bearish gold position. Is it possible to read somewhere how to do it correctly?