Competition. I will write an expert for free. - page 6

WWer писал (а) >>

You mean compiled into HTML? The textbook is in chm (compiled HTML) format. Perhaps you mean that when you click on a link the browser

opens the file as text? If yes, you should try to download it with another browser or download manager.

I can't open it as text (or at all), but I downloaded it with Explorer 7 and Mozilla, why is it not opening?

45- писал (а) >>

does not open as a text, and download via Explorer 7, tell me what to download, if you already downloaded, Mozilla?

I use many browsers, I'm currently using Opera 9 - when you click on a link it loads as a page, but you can choose to Save object as... in the context menu.

and save with *.chm extension, or you can copy the link to Download Master. I have attached tutorial in archive just in case. I think there will be no problem now.

----------------------
Sorry if this is a bit off-topic.

Files:

ASDFg писал (а) >>

Dear Sirs! Please, explain me, for foolish novice trader, why I can't download MQL4 tutorial in its entirety as an e-book and download it as an HTML compiled file which will not open, of course. Or it was made on purpose, for those who want to pay money for learning it?

Go to https://book.mql4.com/ru/.

There's one in the middle on the left:

Download at your pleasure:)

45- писал (а) >>

I want to understand it from here and it's a new concept for me in general.

Open the MetaEditor. Find there what you are interested in.

If after this you will not understand something, ask a question on this forum.

SK. писал (а) >>

It's a normal strategy. But not very clear.

Please write point by point. You need to be specific.

What you suggest is 90% of finding a solution.

I don't understand. I thought I made it very clear.

As a last resort, we can postpone the second part of the strategy with a breakout of H4 and work on the rebound from H3. It's all thoroughly described here...

DrShumiloff писал (а) >>

I don't understand. I thought I described everything very clearly.

As a last resort, we can postpone the second part of the strategy with a breakout of H4 and work on a pullback from H3. Everything is thoroughly described here...

Let's try it first. We need simple and clear criteria of order opening, closing and modification.

SK. писал (а) >>

Let's try it first. We need simple and clear criteria for opening, closing and modifying orders.

OK :)

Then it goes like this. Simplified variant.

Setup:

1) There was a touch at H3 or L3 level

2) Stochastic is in the reversal zone (above 80 or below 20) and signals a reversal.

3) MACD (5, 21, 5) gives a buy/sell signal

We open with 2 lots, 1 of the target is the middle of the range H3-L3 (it will be yesterday's closing price), the second is the opposite level H3 or L3.

SL is behind the H4 or L4 level.

When it reaches the middle of the range and the first TakeProfit is triggered, then move the second stop to Breakeven.

That's all :)

It seems to make sense.

1. Please give me the calculation of levels 3 and 4 again.

2. Stochastic parameters.

3. On point 1):

- "There was a touch" - referring to the first touch in confirmation conditions 2) and 3). Right?

- or does it mean "market price above/below level + 2) and 3)

- or both?

On lots. I suggest not just 2 lots, but say 30% of the funds. What do you think? And closing halfway through half the value of the order.

Sorry to interfere in the conversation. I was using AG 1 back in the day but AG4 attracted me personally at the moment with its ability to interfere with EA's performance during testing. I think it is a unique possibility and almost irreplaceable from a strategy debugging point of view. It is almost irreplaceable in terms of polishing strategies and in real trading as well. As for AG's capabilities, I personally really like them. But to be honest, I haven't really understood them, because I'm not a programmer. I have an almost finished Expert Advisor. But to be honest, I can't put it into AG to review its work and, if necessary, intervene and then, if I can, formulate this intervention in the algorithm.

Respectfully, Azer.

SK. писал (а) >>

Go to https://book.mql4.com/ru/.

There's one in the middle on the left:

Download to your heart's content:)

That's how I downloaded it, but it doesn't open and that's it .... Have you, as the author, tried opening this way with explorer or mozilla at least once? With thanks for the tremendous work.

Your version opens. It is a miracle. Am I the only one with such a mess?