Competition. I will write an expert for free. - page 12

Integer писал (а) >>

Sart:
I too think it's simple, but so much rhetoric that you can't see the forest for the trees. One question and a bunch of links in reply.

SK:

Beyond praise!!! And where to put it? .... "Hussars be silent!" (© Lieutenant Rzhevsky)

Is there anything in there specifically and not conventionally?

In general, so much text and so little sense, maybe you should buy a hand expander - to stretch fingers to write only on the essence. Again, for the 555th time you have listed all the functions. The person has nothing to do with this development and even replied, clearly and concisely (Sart). Everywhere you turn there is almost one and the same text.

How is it? Just delete the line and the order will be closed immediately? Have I made a mistake? Maybe it would be better to sit on the bomb?

You keep slipping into banal boorishness for some reason.

Sart was able to respond "clearly and concretely" because he took the trouble to open the description and read the plain and simple text.

You, on the other hand, instead of reading the linked text, are behaving like a bitchy broad on her critical days.

Don't forget yourself, Dimitri. You are being looked at.

Sart писал (а) >>

"The parameters of a single function cannot be changed during operation. Parameters are selected at the design stage."

The password is passed, but the parameters can't be. You could at least provide a string variable, and it's not a problem to make sense of the string,

All the more so since the trader's dialogue with the AT program is provided.

I said that this issue is up for discussion.

There is no difficulty in passing a group of tuning parameters for AG_AT() from the EA.

In this case the parameters will be available in the EA properties panel.

I suggest discussing what these parameters should be and how many.

For example, we can pass 10 parameters of each type.

If you have other options, suggest them. We will discuss them.

And in the nearest release of the new version we will do it.

SK. писал (а) >>

For example, 10 parameters of each type can be passed.

In my opinion, this is more than enough. On the other hand, you don't want to clutter up the panel unnecessarily, especially,

The more so since it is possible to have a dialogue with the AT program to clarify the parameters.

Sart писал (а) >>

In my opinion, this is more than enough. On the other hand, I wouldn't want to clutter up the panel unnecessarily, especially,

that it is possible to have a dialogue with the AT program to clarify the parameters.

Suggest your option.

I don't like cluttering up the panel with unnecessary external variables either. But I don't see a better solution yet.

Theoretically, you could consider script settings. You could also shove the settings to a data file.

But in my opinion it's worse.

SK. писал (а) >>

Suggest your option.

I don't like cluttering up the panel with unnecessary external variables either. But I don't see a better solution yet.

Theoretically, you could consider script settings. You could also shove the settings to a data file.

But in my opinion, all this is worse.

And if all auxiliary settings of autograph (setting colour, etc., etc.) are taken out to file, and instead of them provide parameters for AT program...

I, for example, don't even get into these auxiliary settings.

The question of parameters seems to me to be important, as traditionally all EAs usually have very many parameters...

SK. писал (а) >>

For some reason you keep slipping into banal boorishness.

Sart was able to answer "clearly and concretely" because he took the trouble to open the description and read the plain and simple text.

You, on the other hand, instead of reading the linked text, are behaving like a bitchy broad on her critical days.

Don't forget yourself, Dimitri. You are being looked at.

Looking at you too. Yes, I'm boorish and rude, but I don't bullshit - it's not my policy. You can keep your politeness, you cannot breed yogis without it, but the "young marmots" (© SK) that come out from under the autograph already want to howl at the moon.

SK. писал (а) >>

I said this issue is up for discussion.

There is no difficulty in passing a group of configuration parameters for AG_AT() from the EA.

In this case the parameters will be available in the EA properties panel.

I suggest discussing what these parameters should be and how many.

For example, we can pass 10 parameters of each type.

If you have other options, suggest them. We will discuss them.

We will do it in the next release of the new version.

What is there to discuss? You should study mql4 for starters so that you don't re-invent the wheel.

Integer,

Don't waste your energy, I won't fall for the scandal.

For the record, the expression "young groundhogs" is not mine. It was said by someone else.

SK, Hello. Sorry to bother you again and on the same subject, but maybe you could open a discussion on this thread or on your site, no matter where, about transferring the ready-made EA code to AG code _AT. For example, you could give some examples. You wrote that there is a difference when porting if there are functions(init() and deinit()). I think a lot of people might need it. And I also think you could give some examples, not only ready-made, but some other examples of how to combine several EAs you have already written for automated trading (which are in the library). How to remove something from one example, or vice versa. I mean examples, and it would be nice to have a little explanation or commentary on them. If you certainly have time for it.

Regards, Azer.

1. this thread is open for that very purpose. Post your strategy here. If the criteria for opening, closing and modifying orders are clear and understandable, we will write the code for the AG_AT() function. The code will be posted here and we will discuss it here as well.

2. There are examples with descriptions on the website. For example: http://autograf.dp.ua/Pages/2/26/267/2679/2679_1.htm. The code is given and there is a detailed description. Besides this example, there are 15 more examples. These examples cover the description of the management of all 24 tools.

Here is the simplest example http://autograf.dp.ua/Pages/2/28/282.htm.

If that's not enough, ask a question on my forum or here.