Competition. I will write an expert for free. - page 8

Integer писал (а) >>

Sergei, is there any instruction anywhere on how to write strategies for AutoGraf, in what form should it be? Like a simple function returning 10 or 20? How does the whole system work out this signal? Does the signal remain active for one bar and is it protected from re-opening on the same bar or the signal remains active for one tick and the system retries if necessary?

It's a little different.

The basis of AutoGraf 4 application is a looped Expert Advisor. At each iteration, the EA calls the AG_AT() automatic trading function for execution.

The details of this function and its input and output parameters are available on my website.

For example, it is described here http://autograf.dp.ua/Pages/2/26/267/2671.htm and here http://autograf.dp.ua/Pages/2/26/267/2672.htm.

There are instructions. My site contains 15 different examples demonstrating operation of various tools (pre-written algorithms for opening, closing and modifying orders). For example, here is one of them http://autograf.dp.ua/Pages/2/26/267/2679/2679_1.htm

Sergey, have you tested AutoGraf 4 for Vista?

I can't find any tails after installation, no templates created, no experts added...

For Vista, no. But I'll give it a try.

I don't think the problem is related to that.

Most likely you specified the wrong directory in the installer window.

Oh, right.

But it doesn't get any easier with a proper installation. When you try to install an EA, an exit prompt is given and the terminal crashes.

What does it give out? Can you be more specific?

Nothing now. Crashes with system message MetaTrader 4 has stopped working.

SK. писал (а) >>

? ?

Good afternoon.

Very handy program, made in OS style, all features are very natural. However, I have encountered a lack of mechanism for "following" indicator lines at once.

Can you advise how to arrange "pull-ups" following normal indicator lines, e.g. Ishimoku indicator lines ?

Respectfully - S.D.

Sart, have you decided to make fun of it a little?)

The expert doesn't know anything about the indicators thrown on the chart by hand...

If only it were possible...

There is hope that it will be possible in MT5.

--

DOS style to be exact. And once again, I'm relying on MT5...

For the kind word "handy" - thank you.

--------

Purely technically it is possible to solve the issue. AutoGraf 4 sees the objects set by the user http://autograf.dp.ua/Pages/2/26/268.htm Behind these objects you can modify orders of your choice with tools 9,10 and 11.

It is possible to programmatically place, for example, a trend line (short - like a point) at any position of any indicator line. But the indicator parameters should be strictly predefined. All code should be written in an automatic trading function specifically designed for this purpose. In this thread I have posted 2 examples on the username algorithm (and there are 15 more on the website).

--

"We also walk the dogs".

SK. писал (а) >>

Sart, have you decided to mock a little?)

It's all understandable. However, imagine how your program will be, if it can track not only the objects that can be seen

by means of language, but also indicator lines, at least the built-in indicators. In my opinion, technically it's not so difficult to implement, bearing in mind,

I think, technically it's not so difficult to implement, meaning that there are functions in the language to get indicator lines. It is necessary to add another function of working with indicators.

Your program doesn't care which value to watch as long as it is only detected.

I don't understand about the dogs...

Sart писал (а) >>

All of this is understandable. However, imagine what your programme would be like if it could track not only those objects that can be seen

language means, but also the indicator lines, at least of the built-in indicators. In my opinion, technically it's not very difficult to implement, bearing in mind,

I think, technically it's not so difficult to implement, meaning that there are functions in the language to get indicator lines. It is necessary to add another function of working with indicators.

Your program doesn't care which value to monitor, as long as it is only detected.

I don't understand something about the dogs.

You don't get it.

The program that works in the symbol window doesn't know which indicators are loaded in the window.

Somehow, through the external variables, you can manage with the custom indicators, which are specially designed to inform all programs about the fact of their presence and the contents of their arrays. But this is a clumsy, private solution. And the technical indicators can only be watched. There is no way to get information from them programmatically - neither about the fact of their presence, nor about the values of their buffers...

And we are also walking the dogs - we mean that the AutoGraf 4 application embodies almost all features of MT4. And even more - an attempt to distinguish the activities of a trader and a programmer, namely, to provide the trader with a whole range of ready-to-use algorithms - from the analysis of user actions to making and implementing efficient decisions, including algorithmic primitives that are consistent with each other.