Competition. I will write an expert for free. - page 7

45- писал (а) >>

That's how I downloaded it, but it doesn't open and that's it .... Have you, as the author, tried opening this way with explorer or mozilla at least once? With thanks for the tremendous work.

Your version opens. It is a miracle. Is it really only me who has such a problem?

Yeah, I downloaded it. It's working. The problem could be related to anivirus, firewalls, poxy servers, etc. In short, the file could be corrupted along the way. The fact that you opened it by getting it archived confirms this.

SK. писал (а) >>

Yeah, I downloaded it. It's working. The problems could be caused by anivirus, firewalls, poxy servers etc. In short, the file could be corrupted along the way. The fact that you opened it by getting it archived confirms this.

Continued. Copying to another folder does not read, copying back reads, copying to the third reads, but in the folder where I keep the training literature does not read.

45- писал (а) >>

Continued. Copying to another folder doesn't read, copying back reads, copying to a third reads, but in the folder where I keep the educational literature doesn't read.

>> Miracle!)

SK. писал (а) >>

It seems to make sense.

1. Please give me the calculation of levels 3 and 4 again.

2. Stochastic parameters.

3. On point 1):

- "There was a touch" - referring to the first touch in confirmation conditions 2) and 3). Right?

- or does it mean "market price above/below level + 2) and 3)

- or both?

On lots. I suggest not just 2 lots, but say 30% of the funds. What do you think? And closing halfway through half the value of the order.

1) H4 = ((yesterday_high - yesterday_low) * D4) + yesterday_close;
H3 = ((yesterday_high - yesterday_low) * D3) + yesterday_close;
L3 = yesterday_close - ((yesterday_high - yesterday_low)*(D3));
L4 = yesterday_close - ((yesterday_high - yesterday_low)*(D4));

2) Standard, 5-3-3 or 8-3-3.

3) "There was a touch" means that prices reached the H3/L3 level today. There might not have been any confirmation directly at that moment, as the market is often flat after that. It is important, however, to flag that the touch has already happened and wait for confirmation from the indicators.

4) It is possible to try. Although 30% is a lot, it is usually recommended to risk no more than 10% of the deposit.

OK.

3) Let's keep it simple - if all three criteria are triggered, then = trade order. Touch will go "at or outside the corridor".

4) OK, let it be 10%.

If nothing gets in the way, by tonight.

TheXpert писал (а) >>

As soon as I find the time.

everyone promises and talks about everything complicated but such a simple indicator to write on can

cfnfyf писал (а) >>

everyone promises and talks about everything complicated but can't write such a simple indicator

everyone says we're together... but not many people know which one... :)

Let's have a look at it.

To take a look, you need to:

1) download the AutoGraf 4 installation file at http://autograf.dp.ua/;

2) download the attached files and put them in the directory iibracies:

3) install AutoGraf 4 by peeking here: http://autograf.dp.ua/Pages/2/22/221.htm

3) Run AutoGraf 4 in rendering mode, including:

- do not forget to drag AG_ind indicator onto the chart;

- turn on AutoGraf function (move the AT control icon up).

---

Strategy in brief:

1. Levels were calculated according to user's formulas.

2. If price is outside the corridor + there is a confirmation of MACD and Stochastic, then open outside the corridor.

3. StopLoss is set numerically (45 points).

4. TakeProfit is set at the opposite level.

5. Tools of AutoGraf 4 are set on the order:

- Instr. 16 = Close at price set to close in the middle of the corridor;

- inv. 4 and 5 = Stop_0_Buy and Stop_0_Sell respectively to bring StopLoss to Breakeven.

--

For those who are not yet interested in AutoGraf 4:

the automatic trading feature is not part of the AutoGraf 4 application; it is a feature open to programming by users; anyone can program their own strategy; in this case the user gets a 2-in-1 product - both their own strategy works and all the features of the AutoGraf 4 application are available.

Files:

The strategy turned out to be somewhat of a loss...:)

However, in this case the aim was to show the features of the AutoGraf 4 application.

In particular, the presented automatic trading function is tested on history:

SK. писал (а) >>

automatic trading function is not part of AutoGraf 4 application; it is a function open for programming by users; anyone can program his own strategy; in this case user receives 2-in-1 product - and his own strategy works and all features of AutoGraf 4 application are available.

Sergei, is there an instruction for writing strategies for AutoGraf somewhere , what form should it take? Is it supposed to be simple as a function that returns 10 or 20? How does the whole system work out this signal? The signal is kept for one bar and has a protection against re-opening on the same bar or the signal is kept for one tick and the system re-opens if necessary?