[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 66

fortrader.ru:
I'll write an EA for free but one at a time, write to whoever needs it http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0
Can I write an advisor on Awadis trading system?

Tresk:
Can I write an advisor on the Awadis trading system?
do you have a description of it? i would like to look into it and consider it.

Hello, gentlemen. Need a simple EA, here is the ToR:

Opening sell, price closed above 80 on RSI (standard from MT4 with period 14)

Open Buy, price closed below 20 on RSI

Into external variables to display possibility to set TF (by default on H1).

The Expert Advisor should work on a closed candle.

To close trades by TP or SL, enter into external variables, so that it would be possible to option. Make it work on a five-digit symbol.

To output in external variables RSI value, as well as lot size.

Make a Magic.

That's all:)

marker:

You need a simple advisor,

Don't rape the forum, look through the cotbase, there are a wagonload and a wagonload of such advisors. You will get a lot of them with and without sound, with a magician, an MM and all the bells and whistles. They are also good for their clients who do not forget to replenish their deposits.

goldtrader:
Don't rape the forum, look in the cotbase, there are a wagonload and a wagonload of such advisors. You will see that there are a lot of them with and without sound, with wizard, MM and all the trimmings. The market has a lot of possibilities to get the traders to pay their debts.

I have seen kodebase, it's full of mcdacs and other stuff, I just need psi. If you can not write, it is better not to flood, pass by.

marker:

...don't flub, pass it by.

I'm listening... passed

good luck to you and rsi too

Don't get in the way of stepping on a rake:)

marker:
I've seen the codebase, it's full of mcdacs and other crap, I just want the rsi. If you can't write, you'd better not flub, just pass by.
I would advise you to be more accurate with your language. You are the one who is flooding, not finding the strength to take a good look at the base and the forum.
An elder comrade has given you good advice and you are rude to him.

granit77:
I would advise you to be more precise with your language. You are the one who is flooding the place, not finding the strength to take a good look at the base and the forum.
An elder comrade has given you good advice and you are rude to him.

I will answer you again, there is no pure rsi in the base, it has additional indicators.

marker:
I'll answer again, there is no pure rsi in the base, it's with additional indicators.
Well no, so no :)) If it's easier to write a new one than to disable filters or remake from csi or stochastic, then expect a willing buyer.