Determine the future operability of the vehicle. - page 3

I rather agree with olltrad. The phrase "the market has changed" makes no sense unless you give clear parameters of its change.

And one more thing: this phrase serves as a great excuse for a drain (because it's usually not formalised), especially for TC sellers. I'm not picking on anyone here, just trying to operate with more or less clear concepts. I never get the phrase in my head if a system I've made suddenly stops working. The problems are in the system itself, not in mythical market changes.

P.S. Most TCs are Bernoullian and this is often the main cause of problems. To quote myself ( from Statistics is a pseudoscience... ):

Мы уверены в том, что это схема Бернулли, и что м.о. прибыльной и убыточной сделок практически не зависят от того, что творится с балансом торгового счета. Попытаемся, исходя из крайне оптимистичных (фактически ошибочных!) оценок вероятности неудачи, прикинуть, насколько велики наши шансы на кратковременные, но глубокие, шоковые просадки. Именно такие дродауны оказывают самое разрушительное воздействие на психику трейдера, так как трейдер после этого внезапно начинает произносить мистические фразы типа того, что «рынок изменился» и даже «стал нерыночным».

Help find history on the pound/dollar over 1999 from the hour and below .

Mathemat писал (а) >>

I rather agree with olltrad. The phrase "the market has changed" makes no sense unless you give clear parameters of its change.

And another thing: this phrase serves as a great excuse for plummeting (because it is usually not formalised), especially for TC sellers. I'm not picking on anyone here, just trying to operate with more or less clear concepts. I never get the phrase in my head if a system I've made suddenly stops working. The problems are in the system itself, not in mythical market changes.

P.S. Most TCs are Bernoullian, and this is often the main cause of problems. To quote myself ( from Statistics is a pseudoscience... ):

1++

that would be the ideal market, but the reality is more like sin(RND)

Mathemat писал (а) >>

And another thing: this phrase serves as a great excuse for plummeting (because it is usually not formalised), especially for TC sellers. I'm not picking on anyone here, just trying to operate with more or less clear concepts. I never get the phrase in my head if a system I've made suddenly stops working. The problems are in the system itself, not in mythical market changes.

P.S. Most TCs are Bernoullian, and this is often the main cause of problems. To quote myself ( from Statistics is a pseudoscience... ):

I agree with this, but at the same time I disagree. It's just theory, and practice shows slightly different things. I have never seen, heard or read any confirmation that there are global market patterns that work at all times, regardless of any "market changes". I think that if there were, there would have already been made software that mowed the money itself, no matter what.

We are looking at a 200kg weight. According to the theory it doesn't really weigh anything but because of gravitation (and not its supposed 'weight') we can't lift it, but once we take it out of gravity (to fly away into space) we can lift it any number of times. The market is subject to global and eternal laws that always work, but in practice we are confronted with realities that put everything in its place - can we lift the weight without flying into space, can we find the eternal laws of the market without becoming all-powerful?

LeoV писал (а) >>

We are looking at a 200 kg weight. The theory is that it doesn't actually weigh anything, but because of gravity (not its supposed 'weight') we can't lift it, but if we take our mind off gravity (fly off into space) we can lift it as many times as we like.

That's not quite true, it's not easy to lift such a weight in space either :)

Generally speaking, it is useful to forecast the operational components: Separate opening, separate closing.
Just like LeoV with the 200 kg weight in Cosmos - all in pieces - you can push it away, but why break the ship???

2 olltrad:

your 1st statement..." every relatively large movement has at least 30% pullback (in simple terms, a "pullback")

But to calculate the entry point is a mental task (but not impossible), the second elementary and immutable principle - after a long flat, there is always a strong movement "spring effect ", you just need to determine the direction, which is also quite solvable.

your 2nd statement. ...but the reality is more like sin(RND)

The way I see it, the first does not logically tie in with the second. Firstly. Second, the key words of the first statement are in bold, try to describe them mathematically and you will understand the "value" and "immutability" of such market principles.

Gans-deGlucker писал (а) >>

2 olltrad:

Your 1st statement..." every relatively large movement has a minimum 30% pullback (in simple terms, a "pullback").

But to calculate the entry point is a mental task (but not impossible), the second elementary and immutable principle - after a long flat, there is always a strong movement "spring effect ", you just need to determine the direction, which is also quite solvable.

your 2nd statement. ...but the reality is more like sin(RND)

It seems to me that the first and the second do not logically connect in any way. Firstly. Secondly, the key words of the first statement are in bold, try to describe them mathematically and you will understand the "value" and "immutability" of such market principles.

1: every pair has different parameters, you can't make the same comb for all pairs, just compare EURGBP and GBPJPY, one is moving 40-50 pips per day and the other 200-400, so what's a little for one is a lot for the other.

2: everything knits fine, if you have imagined what a SIN(RND) looks like, then you can determine that the sin is the base principle, because in a certain area it is just the sin of a certain number.

Rosh писал (а) >>

That's not exactly true, it's not going to be easy to squeeze such a weight in space either :)

Excuse me? Why? A kergudu joke? )))