Hidden divergence - page 40

Korey писал (а) >>

to YuraZ

if so, dc works better than neronka, - and what was the tf, what was the symbol?

it was just a good optimization!

>> the bettor's neuralpha certainly works better!

euro m15 diver + sma89 as a filter + some clever mechanical order management + small MM subtleties

s2101 писал (а) >>

But some crumbs appear in various posts.
And "Pivot Wave" has little to do with the system and is available online.
So as not to search for it, attached.

Thank you for that too. Let's get our heads in the game.

Does anyone have English-language links to descriptions of divergences and convergences?

LeoV писал (а) >>

Does anyone have any English-language links to descriptions of divergences and convergences?

In principle they are well described here!

You only need to filter out wrong signals - those that the expert advice says they should be allowed through.

about filtering methods GURU cannot say lucidly.

maybe a good method is a neural network !

YuraZ писал (а) >>

Show me WHERE your indicator gives a signal!???

( you have a dash on the M5 I can see it, but the indicator does not give a signal - the dash must have been done by hand? )

i gave you a screenshot - on my M5 screenshot there is no signal for a sell

if you say that you need to look at all TFs!

what way to view the TF, how to make a decision, what is the true signal

the signal from M1 or a signal from M15 or M5 or the presence of these signals on all the TF - then in what time range because they are not uniform over time

Concerning the FX5 indicator I was saying that it "does not know" most types of divergence, so it does not show them with lines and arrows. But that doesn't mean I don't know them, or that they aren't on the chart.

If you pay attention, you will find yesterday's signals everywhere except Daily. How FX5 should work, I also showed a couple of days earlier on an upgraded indicator.

I brought the six frame charts today. Who has looked through them carefully at the time of publication, at the moment they have got a hundred points profit (the signal was on H4 again).

And to be honest, I'm bored with specifying. It is all described in the articles. Who wants, read them. Who does not want - walks with flag in hand.

YuraZ писал (а) >>

They are in principle well described here as well!

I need to send for the Americans.

LeoV писал (а) >>

I need to send for the Americans

s2101 писал (а) >>

Regarding the FX5 indicator, I said that it "doesn't know" most types of divergence, so it doesn't show them with lines and arrows. But that doesn't mean I don't know them, or that they aren't on the chart.

If you pay attention, you will find yesterday's signals everywhere except Daily. How FX5 should work, I also showed a couple of days earlier on the upgraded indicator.

I gave charts of six frames today. Who has looked through them carefully at the time of publication, at the moment they have got a hundred points profit (the signal was on H4 again).

And to be honest, I'm bored with specifying. It is all described in the articles. Who wants, read them. Who does not want - goes with the flag in his hands.

yes it is clear! a hundred points in your pocket too - u

but not programmatically! but manually - the main thing is that there is NO INDICATOR that will give such a signal! for MTS

---

you talk about the manual method - this does not make your information any less !

---

since we're at www.mql4.ru it's mostly about automation

I myself am more of a stickler for semi-automatics - not "grails"

but even a semi-automatic would have been hard to sell the pound yesterday on the dives and get out past the signal at 16 20 - get out around 19 on your dc time

---

with my hands I observed a good descent and just ignored this small buy signal

To Korey

They already have that ))))

LeoV писал (а) >>

I need to send for Americans

and is it not possible to get a DIVER signal in NS?

at least like the FX5 series indicators?