Hidden divergence - page 11

rider писал (а) >>

Sasha, is there any basis for such a murderous conclusion?

Somewhere here it was about Einstein: "there comes a man who does not know that it is impossible........"...... there is an example, almost fresh, - film "The 5th Element" - there an opera diva sang (pure synthesis), so one of our singing non-pop girls, not knowing that human voice does not have this power, reproduced.....

Valera! I've seen and heard about the girl, I've even know how it can be repeated on the basis of available brain technologies))))

However, trading is a wild forest, a jungle, all around is a deceit or a derivative of a deceit, "we are looking for the doggy door" (((

1. if we see a divergence in the indicator it does not indicate a reversal but only warns that a reversal is possible.
1a. The divergence tells us only that the period of the indicator is shorter than the wavelength. There are happy coincidences. But it is a fitting of the indicator slice chattiness to the prevailing wavelengths.
1. my advice would be to use the same indicator with a larger period, and leave it at that

2. What does the divergence in real time give us? Well, we can see it, so what?
It, the divergence, will want to and will continue with an even smaller hump. The scientific thing: how many of these divergences will be depends on "random" factors = indicator period and wavelength in bars.
So isn't it easier to reason about the wavelength in bars without involving an indicator!

3. You can indirectly catch the wavelength by comparing the divergence of one indictor on different periods. Maybe it will be useful. Maybe it can even be patented))
But this is just an indirect wavelength determination.

4. At the first signs of divergence we can adjust the indices according to the wave analysis tool.

-Everything is possible. But as for the divergence itself, it's just an inherent flaw in the indicators
(or an eternal topic for grant eaters).

rider писал (а) >>

little understood....

I need it to have two windows, but in mt4 only one can be marked as....... or something else is meant, like work around this limitation - with objects.....?

>>>In general, there is a question - not idle, in the subject: in one indicator it is possible to draw lines on a chart and in a separate window..... without such perversions, that it is easier to write two?

Which lines are you talking about? Which indicator - maybe I don't understand you too.

---

We're trying to describe some kind of picture.

Maybe you'd better draw a picture with comments.

otherwise it's like a blind man and a deaf man.

Korey писал (а) >>

Valera! I saw and listened to the news about the girl, I even pinned down how it could be replicated on the basis of available technologies of working with the brain))))

However, trading is a wild forest, maze, jungle, all around is a deception or derivative of deception, "looking for the doggy door" (((

1. If we see a divergence in the indicator, it does not indicate a reversal, but only warns that a reversal is possible.

this is just a signal!

further on comes analytics about how and where each pair is looking

i see what the pound is doing, what the chiff is doing, what gold is doing and so on.

see where which level has which pair and much more

and if the euro was a convergence divergence, it does not mean a definite entry

Korey писал (а) >>

Great post! :), and who are the "eaters">> ???? :)

Somewhere around here, in 3 threads (the topic has grown unexpectedly), I tried to say something similar: about 9-21-5, that it is possible and necessary to trade only in the direction of "hidden", that the signal strength should be somehow measured, that the analysis of 7-8 charts on two monitors - "problematic", even with eyes - at least, especially as the founder says - not to be late "the main thing" (pips, pips on M1-5 - don't kick)..... I now have 2 mon and 4 comps on them remotely...... and how to react to all this ? :))).....

But the interesting thing, Sasha - that last exhausted jerk-pulse is somehow measured-identifiable ! :)))..... the question is - HOW?

Somewhere on the net - irrespective of bar size, shadows etc. - only direction...... one questions....

to Geronimo to YuraZ

I agree, we can look at it another way:
Search for divergence == search for long waves => it is safer to trade in the long wave region.

I.e. due to divergence the indicator shows waves which are longer than its period.

rider писал (а) >>

.... this last exhausted jerk-pulse is somehow measurable-identifiable! :)))..... the question is HOW?

Somewhere on the net - irrespective of bar size, shadows etc. - only direction...... one questions....

Depletion, without strangulation, can last a long time)))) much longer than the size of the deposit(((

Geronimo писал (а) >>

Have you tried trading solely and only on Hidden D-C? And it's practically a no-holds-barred entry.

Aren't you convinced by the Expert Advisor - YuraZ from the last championship?

Before I had time to write you confirmed the idea :)))

Korey писал (а) >>

Exhaustion, without strangulation, can last a long time)))) much longer than the size of the deposit(((

it's not like we're talking about our own :))).... it's already been done, by some more than once :)....

Wolf waves, murray patterns, etc. etc. did not come from nothing. - some patterns, whether we want to admit it or not exist - maybe they don't work, in our interpretation...... so maybe they didn't tell us all about them? :)

That 21-xx-xx on OsMA is a fitting, it is clear at once - the market cannot help changing and the useless (provoking!) focus on measuring the market in bars, the way of a dead end, I think no one is in any doubt..... there are certainly statistical probabilities of time-session nature, but not about it....

SL201 is right about one thing: fractality..... only it's not as simple as the standard 5-3 structure..... so there is no operability that would allow a clear algorithm to be drawn up in his system.......

If it were.... it wouldn't take a year or two to really make it work :))

Geronimo писал (а) >>

Measurable, only in manual trading it is not necessary. And the last one, is it identifiable? And is the last one worth identifying?

So you are focusing on the correction - am I understanding it correctly?

"Information is that which reduces the measure of our ignorance" Shannon.

So: in terms of information, divergence is a sign - the indicator is off the charts.
If an indicator is going high, it means that something interesting and useful is going on and this interesting is investigated by other methods than the high indicator.
The problem is that the divergence as an indicator = fuzzy, blurred, lagging. I.e. some kind of ghost or "Ready number five".