Hidden divergence - page 10

alexjou писал (а) >>
The man (s2101) explained, chewed it up and put it in his mouth. It would seem that all that is left to do is to swallow and digest. But no, spastic esophagus and spontaneous indigestion come on the eternal topic of debate in principle: "Does the mole in principle have eyes of principle?"

Let me correct you!

s2101 - misdescribed the phenomenon ! He called divergence convergence

ELDER describes this phenomenon as divergence

--

I guess we'll just assume that Elder's description is a classic.

--

That's why it's dangerous to swallow food before you've chewed it.

and it's better to chew the food yourself.

YuraZ писал (а) >>

Let me correct you!

s2101 - misdescribed the phenomenon ! He called divergence convergence

ELDER describes it as a divergence.

--

I guess we'll just assume that Elder's description is a classic.

--

that's why it's dangerous to swallow food without decomposing it.

Have you read Elder in the original or the translation? I have not read Elder, but I have seen discrepancies several times in other works written in different languages, the cost of editing, so to speak.

lna01 писал (а) >>

A specially written indicator records the necessary data. Then this data is additionally processed in Matlab and similar pictures are drawn there. I'm not prepared to discuss it in detail, it's just hints. If somebody else will come up with variations on this theme and also inform me vaguely about them, I'll consider my goal achieved :).

ok.... If the results of the optimisation are also multidimensional, so is .......... :)

YuraZ wrote (a) >>

that's why it's dangerous to swallow food without chewing it

it is not good for chewing :)

Actually, there is a question - not idle, in theme: it is possible in one indicator to draw lines on a chart and in a separate window..... without such perversions, that it is easier to write two?

Psychiatry of writing MTS))))
In medical terms, divergence is a diagnostic sign of an indictor disease - low frequency obstruction,
history - setting a period shorter than the half-period of the low frequency.
etiology - all indicators have a period.
idefix - divergence is justified.
schizoembolism - TAU/SAU amnesia
hysterical syndrome = birds do it too.

rider писал (а) >>

ok.... if the optimisation results are presented in the same multidimensional way, so is .......... :)

yes and not tasty chewed up :)

In general, there is a question - not idle, on the subject: in one indicator it is possible to draw lines on the chart and in a separate window..... without such perversions, that it is easier to write two?

two windows

in one, the oscillator in the other, simply objects that can be switched off

if the OSMA or MDAC oscillator is perceived as a perversion, you can disable it too

When the oscillator is on the chart, the divergence and (hidden) or even called convergence are visually better seen

---

Of course, you can get round and display the oscillator NOT IN A PERSONAL WINDOW, but on the price chart.

but when there are many objects on the price chart, it usually interferes

I often trade by looking at a clear chart

Sanoprof писал (а) >>

Have you read Elder in the original or the translation? I have not read Elder, but I have seen discrepancies several times in other works written in different languages, editorial costs so to speak.

the book was republished, so it would have been corrected if there was a mistake - such a mistake would have been pointed out long ago.

>> the translation is quite correct.

Korey писал (а) >>
Psychiatry of writing MTS))))
In medical terms, divergence is a diagnostic sign of indicator disease - low frequency obstruction,
history - setting period shorter than half-period of low frequency.

:о)

YuraZ писал (а) >>

Yur, check out the email ))))

Korey писал (а) >>
The psychiatry of writing MTS))))
In medical terms, divergence is a diagnostic sign of indicator disease - low frequency obstruction,
history - setting a period shorter than the half-period of the low frequency.

Sasha, is there any basis for that murderous conclusion?

There was somewhere here about Einstein: "comes a man who does not know that it is impossible........"...... there is an example, almost fresh, - film "The 5th Element" - there an opera diva sang (fusion pure), so one of our singing non-pop girls, not knowing that the human voice is beyond the power of it, reproduced.....

YuraZ писал (а) >>

two windows

in one the oscillator in the other just objects that can be switched off

if the OSMA oscillator or MDAC are seen as a perversion, they can also be disabled

when the oscillator is in the chart, the divergence and (hidden) or convergence are visually better seen

---

of course, you can get rid of it and display the oscillator on the price chart instead of a separate window

but when there are many objects on the price chart, it usually interferes

i often trade by looking at pure charts

little I understand....

I need it to have two windows, but in mt4 only one window can be marked as....... or do you mean something else, like working around this restriction - with objects.....?