How to form the input values for the NS correctly. - page 27

In fact, Reshetov writes the right things. I absolutely agree with him. A bit harsh sometimes, but no one promised to be white and fluffy.)))))

P.S. If you don't have the money for the OOS, no interpolation together with extrapolation and approximation will help....)))))

it's about the ethics of a nurturing culture

Lack of simple ethical standards does no one any credit

---

for example, a chess master in a kindergarten (if he is not morally bankrupt)

no one would laugh at a child making the wrong moves

YuraZ писал (а) >>

Check the mail, please ))))

YuraZ писал (а) >>

it's about the ethics of a nurturing culture

Lack of simple ethical standards does no one any credit

---

for example, when a chess master comes to a kindergarten (if he's not morally bankrupt)

won't laugh at a child making the wrong moves.

I agree that sometimes it's a bit harsh. But firstly, we're not in kindergarten and secondly, as I wrote above - "no one has promised to be white and fluffy". And this, as I understand it, is Reshetov's way of speaking. And if he wrote nonsense one could be offended ))))), but he writes the right things. So one can understand and forgive )))))).......

But of course, take it easy, take it easy, my friends! )))))))

Softly you say. I think it's the other way around. It's rude to a boor, he doesn't understand any other language. If a man allows himself to be treated like that, he must know that he will be wiped off his feet.

For the perceptor, his feet have been wiped off more than once. I could do it again. I just don't want to get dirty. He often writes beautiful and seemingly correct things, but on closer inspection there is always a catch, something that nullifies all his pompous phrases and statements. You have poked at this "nerd" and more than once.

Reshetov I recommend you to read books so that you may accumulate some intelligence. Do not understand that the NS is essentially engaged in approximation on the training sample, and what is there babbling, wow)).

Oh I forgot ethics books would be good to read too.

Prival писал (а) >>

Softly you say. I think it's the other way around. It's rude to a boor, he doesn't understand any other language. If a man allows himself to be treated like that, he must know that he will be wiped off his feet.

For the perceptor, his feet have been wiped off more than once. I could do it again. I just don't want to get dirty. He often writes beautiful and seemingly correct things, but on closer inspection there is always a catch, something that nullifies all his pompous phrases and statements. You have poked at this "nerd" and more than once.

Reshetov I recommend you to read books so that you may accumulate some intelligence. Do not understand that the NS is essentially engaged in approximation on the training sample, and what is there babbling, wow)).

Oh, I forgot, ethics books would be good to read, too.

Sorry about that - I'm just not up to date on your debates......))))))

Prival писал (а) >>

he should know he's going to get his feet kicked in the ass.

he's been wiped out more than once. I could do it again.

Oh, I forgot ethics books would be good to read too.

Yes, it would be good for you to read a book on ethics. Try and remember that at your leisure. Because you've already polluted all the threads with your flooding, sanctimony and militant puritanism. This forum is dedicated to MQL4 programming, not the Institute for Cultural Cultures. Meditate on it at your leisure, before you shit somewhere else.

Friends, be mutually courteous! PLEASE...)))))))))))

Prival писал (а) >>

Reshetov, I recommend you read a book to get your wits about you.

It's too late to repent. I'm already a writer, not a reader. For prudes, puritans and other noble maidens, I'm into graphomania in the spirit of " Trust Service".

You forgot to tear your tunic, sprinkle your head with ashes :-) and show yourself in all your glory again. This will soon become a proverbial "the idea worthy ala Reshetov" ))).

Z.I. I think you're more of a scribbler than a writer.