What do you think of the demo report? 330x deposit increase in 2 hours - page 36

Can someone email this super EA to Tradexperts@inbox.ru or something similar? Just curious to see...

StatBars писал (а) >>

Can someone email this super EA to Tradexperts@inbox.ru or something similar? Just interested to see...

and me too, I also asked for a long time................ forexprofit@bk.ru Thank you all very much in advance. Looking forward to....................

Fibo писал (а) >>

and me too, I've also been asking for a long time................ forexprofit@bk.ru Thank you all very much in advance. Waiting ....................

Gentlemen! I was the first to ask for an advisor! Looking forward to it. Thanks in advance! (password-666@mail.ru)

Looks like we've formed a collective sixth-item club.
"Maybe it's time you got a girlfriend."

#^-@! :~)

A similar EA is here(http://mql.mega-project.biz/poleznoe.htm) in archive #5 or #6.

And in general, it was perfectly written -- in the first posts there is an archive with statistics. Just analyze it and you can write this EA 8)

Hi all.

Straight to the point - I need this advisor or something similar to it.

What do I need it for? It's my problem!

I'll pay you a maximum of 2 grand quid!

Reports on the work you can throw here - nikolaiv_79@mail.ru

P.S. - The reports on work at such brokers as forexgen and forexprivat will not consider!

Login : 5025021
Investor : h5dzuog (read only password)

I do not think they will let you work with 50 K ... one hundred percent. Look at the report online.)

I don't remember the IP number... but you can use their terminal to log on http://www.forexgen.com/Downloads/fgt4setup.exe

By the way while on forex 4 joy started to test it... so far the result for the day is 40%...

Nadejnie писал (а) >>
by the way so far on forex 4 joy i started to test it... so far i got 40% result in 24 hours...

What's this forex 4 joy, throw me a link

Bloody hell, how long is this completely empty thread going to stick out at the top of the front page of the forum? All in a circle, like we can't even read? I will highlight the main thing in red to make it clear at once:

1. pips testing on history makes no sense (spreads, stops, slippage, requotes, disconnections, etc. are not taken into account; all or many of these points are extremely critical for pipsmers).

2. Also it makes no sense to use scalping on the demo because the brokerage companies have quite different policies concerning the demo and the real market. In a demo, as long as it does not concern real money, they will allow you to make a demobucket out of a hundred demobucks even in a couple of hours.

3. The results of even a real (not micro!) before the real money withdrawal do not make any sense. In the real real real you may even be allowed to grow your deposit (although not necessarily), but as soon as it comes to the withdrawal of funds from the deposit, the DC will have a million reasons to prevent you, citing the clauses of the contract. There is no reason to call some brokerage companies cheaters, if you have not tried to put yourself in this company's shoes. The key condition here is the profitability of the business, which is destroyed by the piper.

1+2+3 together - corollary: the only criterion for acceptability and success of a pipsing strategy is the withdrawal of decent money from a real, full-fledged account on which your EA worked.

I've heard that there seem to be some offices that will allow you to pipsize and even withdraw money from your account - but the amount you need to put into your account at the beginning is many times greater than the heroes who want to make a fortune starting with a hundred quid.