What do you think of the demo report? 330x deposit increase in 2 hours - page 24

YuraZ писал (а) >>

Somebody said you can pipsqueak there.

So the beauty is not in the spread - instead there is a commission - but in the fact that supposedly pipsing is not forbidden.

I will try it next week.

I have no suggestions. What trading tool should I use?

Estelu писал (а) >>

Попробую на следующей недели.

Никто не посоветует какой торговый инструмент лучше выбрать?

6E is Evra, more or less the optimal option,

If you test it on real, WHC is better than Broco. They have the same conditions but their initial deposit is not 1000, but 200$.

You will get the best of both worlds and you will get the best of both worlds.

Кто то говорил что там пипсовать можно

The main thing is not that there is no spread - instead there is a commission - but that supposedly pipsing is not forbidden.

If you want a western MT4 broker with all the regulations for pipsing currencies - write to me. Pipsing is officially allowed.

disist писал (а) >>

6E is Evra, more or less an optimum option,

If you test it on real, WHC is better than Broco. They have the same conditions but their initial deposit is not 1000, but 200$.

>> Good luck!

>> THANK YOU! ! !

goldtrader писал (а) >>

Who needs a western MT4 broker with all the regulations for pipsing currencies - write to me. Pipsing is officially allowed.

Send it to fx_estelu@mail.ru

Please ! ! !

goldtrader писал (а) >>

Who needs a western MT4 broker with all the regulations for pipsing currencies - write to me. Pipsing is officially allowed.

And lutshee put here, we will see!

disist писал (а) >>

Why don't you post it here, let's have a look!

Boy, don't break my heart. It's better spelled with an "h."

hmmm...I wonder if there is an advisor based on ishimoku? has anyone come across one?

Western MT4 broker with all the regulations for pipsing currencies
NO ONE DID.

He told me to write to the post office, but he didn't leave an address.)