What do you think of the demo report? 330x deposit increase in 2 hours - page 42

Bathhouse - there is a changing room across the road from it.

Nadejnie писал (а) >>

Bathhouse - across the road from it is a changing room.

You never provided a link to a bank with a 60% interest rate on deposits. On the other hand, admitting to being wrong is absolutely impossible for the tough guys. So the only thing left to do is to drown the question in streams of "thoughts of all kinds" and see if people forget that you are an empty-nester who is not responsible for his words. "You're on the right track, comrades!"

Comrades this is a pun or something, IMHO pipsing will always be, neuronet will always be, the trend will never disappear, but enough bullshit!

timbo писал (а) >>

You never provided a link to a bank with a 60% interest rate on deposits. On the other hand, admitting to being wrong is absolutely impossible for the tough guys. So the only thing left to do is to drown the question in streams of "thoughts of all kinds", and hopefully people will forget that you are an empty-headed man who is not responsible for his words. "You're on the right track, comrades!"

If you can't get your head around it, it's your problem... Banks have been giving loans to workers at 4% a month since 95... but they never took them... so watch your mouth first. You want 60% interest. Be a loan shark. You'll get stripped to the bone.

Nadejnie писал (а) >>

First, "Comrade, answer me like a boy" and not talk like a pussy... If you didn't get your head around it, it's your problem. Banks, as I recall... since '95, they gave loans to employees at 4% a month... but they never took them... so watch your mouth first. You want 60% interest. Be a loan shark. But where are you... they'll strip you dry.

As I recall, credit and deposit are the opposite. If PE's gave a loan, what the hell is 4% for a deposit?

For the right guys, a loan and a deposit are the same thing - not like men who have to pant)))

Nadejnie писал (а) >>

First, "Comrade, answer me like a boy" and not talk like a pussy... If you didn't get your head around it, it's your problem. Banks, as I recall... since '95, they gave loans to employees at 4% a month... but they never took them... so watch your mouth first. You want 60% interest. Be a loan shark. You'll get stripped to the bone.

You're out!

timbo писал (а) >>

You're off the hook!

>> maybe you'll get wise to it... >> or maybe you'll get wise to it like the elephant.)

A hohlukha walks out into the street and sobs: "Oh, I won't bark, like my kumanya!"

Even in an acute dialogue you should try to make the most of your mental faculties.

So, Nadejnie, you don't know how to swear either...

granit77 писал (а) >>

A hohlukha walks out into the street and sobs: "Oh, I won't bark, like my kumanya!"

Even in an acute dialogue you should try to make the most of your mental faculties.

So, Nadejnie, you don't know how to swear either...

No way ) and you don't want to use foul language? Go with that style... leave it there... if you can still read... watch what you're thinking...