What do you think of the demo report? 330x deposit increase in 2 hours - page 40

Nadejnie писал (а) >>

here we go.....

Ukraine has also enacted a law on profit ... now all profits, especially forex are subject to 13% ... So you want to withdraw the money... you took 10% of earned income plus 13% tax, total 23% ... Tell me now ... all advisers give a profit? Not all ... so you get into deficit ... and if you hide your profits from the tax authorities... you'll go to jail for five years (((

Yes... now it is better to keep money in trusted banks rather than hapless traders.

You should have just said so. What are you talking about - forex is dead.
Or do you want to mock the local smart speculators, who will be strangled by taxes, (and put in jail for MT-4 realisation(, as you know - you want to mock?

Nadejnie писал (а) >>

all profits especially forex are now subject to 13%... you want to withdraw the money... you withdraw 10% of your earnings plus 13% tax... 23% in total...

60%... but you have to deduct 13%... 47% is yours... 1% will be taken by the bank on transfer... a few more bureaucratic services... and you'll get your poor 20% APR... Oh... and what a hope... when you look at all this.

"Excellent" math skills, comrade )))). Why don't you go study so you can teach someone else? )))))

Nadejnie писал (а) >>

well, here we go.....

>> first of all...

Firstly, you have to take responsibility for your words. You said banks give 4% a month on deposits. Show such a bank or have the courage to admit you screwed up. Then there will be a second.

Where indeed is the wonder bank

where, where... in the mid-90s

alexx_v писал (а) >>
where, where... in the mid-90s

It's like that nowadays, too. It is not a problem to deposit money and get 25-100% interest per year, but it is a problem to get the money + interest back)))

http://realty.mail.ru/news/696.html

http://lenta.ru/news/2008/03/28/piramid/

uh...uh..... what about the theme... pipsqueak? ..... started with one and ended up with the merchants... although I don't think so... the topic's just starting to pick up steam... )

So, the pipsqueak theme seems to have been safely put into a drawer...

By the way, this is how my advisor comes out
Files:

Nadejnie писал (а) >>
By the way, this is how my EA comes out.

Did you post this instead of the can? and the tester? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........................................