What do you think of the demo report? 330x deposit increase in 2 hours - page 35

I'm just laughing...

this is what they sent me

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your interest in ForexGen.com services

Kindly note that you can submit withdrawal request after 3 weeks from your last deposit date.

Thank you for your co-operation

Accept our best regards,

ForexGen Accounting Department

www.ForexGen.com

Nadejnie писал (а) >>

How much do you think Windows costs? 200 quid... people here lost 20 grand out of nothing.

They didn't lose it. They paid for their education. Live and learn.

===============

And this David is a holy man, not everyone has that kind of patience. Maybe it's a robot. The Turing test has obviously not been passed. What Vitaly wanted is still impossible to understand, but for the key word "pipsqueak" comes out the standard phrase about NDB and a super discount.

By the way, they have not lowered the bar. This is banal marketing tricks (of very low quality): jack up the price and immediately offer a huge discount. But suckers love it, they fall for it.

timbo писал (а) >>

Not lost, but paid for their education - live and learn.

===============

And this David is a saint, not everyone has that kind of patience. Maybe he's a robot. The Turing test has clearly not been passed. I cannot understand what Vitaly wanted but I got the standard phrase about NDB and a super discount on the key word "pipsqueak".

By the way, they have not lowered the bar. This is banal marketing tricks (of very low quality): jack up the price and immediately offer a huge discount. But suckers like it, they fall for it.

You think I'll give them even a penny ... they are deeply mistaken. If a person is trapped for a small amount, then what to say about large. and no twists and turns about NDD will not help them ... of all the letters I sent them ... Zero point zero responses ... on the scale of probability. Let them return the dough ... and after forgetting that I gave them to you. by the way the Service is E-gold, then sent a letter asking to ban their E-gold account and gave them screenshots and links to the company. where clearly visible my actions to withdraw the money and oppiniya within what time frame they have to pay. and not 3 weeks ...

Nadejnie писал (а) >>

You think I'll give them a penny at least ... they are deeply mistaken. If a man is trapped in a small amount, then what to say about large. and no twists and turns about NDD will not help them ... of all the letters that I sent them ... Zero point zero responses ... on a scale of probability. Let them return the dough ... and after forgetting that I gave them to you. by the way, the Service E-gold to zhe sent a letter asking to ban their e-gold account and gave them screenshots and links to the company. where clearly visible my actions to withdraw the money and oppiniya within what time frame they have to give. and not 3 weeks ...

It's much more efficient for them to forget that you gave them something without giving anything back.

You agreed to all their terms. There must have been a lot of small text in English. I'm sure you didn't read it and just clicked OK. There are all kinds of excuses, and it is not clear whose account will be banned first: theirs or yours - for slandering an honest customer of the payment system.

The money you lose is the cost of science. If you and others don't get the idea that stupid lackey pipsqueaks don't work in real life, you'll pay again and again until you get smarter.

I've been trading with neural networks for a long time now... the results are impressive... almost no losing trades. i just wanted to try the pips... as i said before a friend recommended it... so i complained. ok. without reading the small print. i already know i lost them... the issue is not that but that others should not get hurt. what i try to do... this is a positive feature.. a person takes care of the little to save the big. that is me ... if you do that to every DC ... we'll go around the world. so it's checked with what is not a pity to lose. but the toad always presses ... that's the toad I try to give them back. the result so far as written zero point nine ... that is the probability that they will return - just no

Let's hope the thread is finally dead - along with the hopes of those who participated to make easy money on pips. Finita la comedia.

Let's make a new motto - LEAVE SCALPING!!! and balloon money. Everybody switch to neural networks... it's much more effective. + Few brokers will tell you I had a 100-point arrow for a second, and your orders were closed... and not just once... but about 20 times...

Nadejnie писал (а) >>

Да ветку можно закрыть.. она уже не актуальна.. давай новый девиз - ДОЛОЙ СКАЛЬПИНГ!!! и шаровые деньги. все переходим на нейроные сети.. это гораздо эфективней. + мало кто из брокеров скажет у меня была стрела 100 пунктов за секунду от и закрылись твои ордера.. и при чем не единожды.. а раз с 20..

Mathemat
писал (а)
>>

Let's hope the thread is finally dead - along with the hopes of those who participated to make easy money on pips. Finita la comedia.

You cruel ones :( pipsqueak has been and will be, !!! so "Stalin lives!"

Mathemat писал (а) >>

Good luck to you too...

sergindo писал (а) >>

Cruel you :( Pips have been and will be !!! so "Stalin lives!"

Pips were, pips are, pips will be ! ....(depo) :)