Question for connoisseurs - page 7

That's why I asked. I was told that if you check in Inite, the stops set at large stop levels on open positions will also change downwards if these stop levels are reduced backwards!

(if stops are initially set less than min. admissible values)

With this check in void start(), however, this will not happen!

Rosh >> :

Or are you suggesting that animated avtars be forcibly removed from those who have succeeded?

No-no-no we don't agree!

TheXpert >> :

>> no, no, no we don't!

Can we just slow it down a little bit, please?

Mischek >> :

Could you slow it down a little bit?

Yeah, judging by the words, it's my animation that's flickering. Can't go any slower because it'll break.

As a compromise, I can try to write less often.

Rosh >> :

It was done so that animated avatars do not stir too much. But who had time to do it, put it there. Or you're suggesting to forcibly remove animated avatars from those who had time?

However! I don't remember forum visitors complaining about pictures! Like - "flicker"!

I don't remember that ! Then who are they bothering?

Maybe not the visitors, but to some "third party"? All the more reason! What does this have to do with the interests of third parties?

I'm not suggesting to forcibly (they found the word!) remove the animation. On the contrary, to restore the cancelled option and "rejoice over it" !

TheXpert >> :

Yeah, judging by the words, it's my animation that's flickering. I can't go any slower because it will break.

As a compromise, I can try to write less.

No no no, write more often! I'm just sort of passing the time until the nonfarm, but it's already a night out in my head...

TheXpert >> :

Yeah, judging by the words, it's my animation that's flickering.

Annoying, but only because the notes are counting in the wrong direction. The right direction is towards yourself...

Good afternoon, all. A word of advice. My mt4 terminal seems to be stealing a bit! I can't find any other explanation. Here's a pic. The profit is clearly more than it shows!

Set "show profit in deposit currency".

Thank you.

Got it figured out. In the Profit column, the figures for each instrument were hanging up.

But the amount was calculated correctly. Resetting it didn't help.

But switching to "profit in currency" helped. Thank you.