Question for connoisseurs - page 6

TheXpert >> :

You're late, you're late, it's not gonna happen now.

How is that not going to work? Why not? How is this picture worse than any other dynamic picture?

>> aah! ?

rid >> :

How is that not going to work? Why not? How is this picture worse than any other dynamic picture?

Not too long ago they changed the profile. After that, it's kind of impossible to put animations.

TheXpert >> :

Latecomers can't make it now.

Is this about the green ones on your avatar?

granit77 >> :

Is this about the green ones on your avatar?

>> yeah.

Then it looks like we need to get the admins and other "responsible persons" at tech services! The "responsible people" in maintenance!

Don't they get paid for nothing (probably a lot of money)?

No irony! Everyone must do his own job. And if I on the forum cannot implement an elementary option, then something is wrong with the situation. And the management must take a closer look.

Whether the competence of those in charge corresponds to their salaries!

Once again. - All said in all seriousness! These are difficult times. And the management can specifically separate people who are useful to the cause from the people who are "recommended" and other "recommended sons and daughters"!

rid >> :

All said in all seriousness! These are challenging times. And the leadership can specifically distinguish between people who are useful to the cause and people who are "recommended" and other "recommended sons and daughters"!

>> that's right!

All the more so, the President has put the task of fighting corruption on the top of the national agenda.

Good afternoon to all Please advise.

Where is it better, more expedient and correct to insert these conditions for checking stops with permissible stop levels?

In Inite or in Start?

if( TakeProfit< StopLevel && TakeProfit>0) tp = StopLevel; else tp= TakeProfit;
if( StopLoss< StopLevel  && StopLoss>0) sl = StopLevel; else sl= StopLoss;

//---------------------
... ...
 StopLevel = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL);
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots(),Ask,3,ask-sl*point,ask+tp*point,"D",Magic,0,Blue);

rid писал(а) >>

Good afternoon to all Please advise.

Where is it better, more expedient and correct to insert stop check conditions with permissible stop levels?

In Inite or in Start?

MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL) minimum setting level may change at any time and it's better to check them before use. I don't know where it's located. I've just made my function, which updates market environment. And I use it where I need it.

rid >> :

Inita or Starter?

Imho, just before use.

rid >> :

Then it looks like we need to get the admins and other "responsible persons" at tech services! >> "responsible persons" from tech services!

This was done so that the animated avatars don't get too fluffy. But it was done in time. Or are you suggesting that animated avatars should be forcibly removed from those who have been able to do so?