Toys from Vinin - page 32

Dear Mr Vinin!

There is a good (in my opinion) Smi indicator. But it shows its state only once at the moment of joining the chart.

From there on it remains silent. No reaction to ticks or bars. After the restart it shows the missing parts on the chart.

Please, do something with it, so that it works properly and can be called from the iCustom().

Files:
smi_1.mq4  4 kb

no_namer:

Dear Mr Vinin!

There is a good (in my opinion) Smi indicator. But it shows its state only once at the moment of joining the chart.

From there on it remains silent. No reaction to ticks or bars. After the restart it shows the missing parts on the chart.

Please, do something with it, so that it works properly and can be called from the iCustom().

You could reduce the number of calculation buffers by one more
Files:
smi_1_1.mq4  4 kb

Good afternoon Vinin!

Do you have an Expert Advisor in your piggy bank that would open and close positions when the colour of the NMA indicator changes?

7-7-770:

Good afternoon Vinin!

Do you have an Expert Advisor in your piggy bank that would open and close positions when the colour of the NMA indicator changes?

Unfortunately, there is one. I have it on my forum for years.

Vinin:

Unfortunately there is. I've had it on my forum for years.

Raveled almost the entire forum, I can not find it. Show me please, where? And why unfortunately? :)))

7-7-770:

I've trawled almost the whole forum, I can't find it. Can you please show me where? And why unfortunately? :)))

My forum or this one?

http://vinin.ucoz.ru/forum/5

Vinin:

My forum or this one?

http://vinin.ucoz.ru/forum/

Thanks, I'll have a look!

Dear Mr. Vinin!

Please write an indicator that shows the distance to the high or low of the previous candle.

That is, if a bar has closed bullish, the distance is measured from the open price of the next bar to the low of the bar that has just closed. And if it is bearish, we measure the distance from the open price of the bar to the low of the bar that has just closed.

Here is an example.

I would be very grateful to you! Thank you in advance!

Andru80:
Dear Mr. Vinin!

Please write an indicator that shows the distance to the high or low of the previous candle.

That is, if a bar has closed bullish, the distance is measured from the open price of the next bar to the low of the bar that has just closed. And if it is bearish, we measure the distance from the open price of the bar to the low of the bar that has just closed.

Here is an example.

I would be very grateful to you! Thank you in advance!

Not hard to do, but you will say it shows the opposite

Vinin:

It's not hard to do, but you'll say it shows the opposite

Please do it. I won't say anything :)