Toys from Vinin - page 28

Files:

Files:

Can you tell me why the advisor does not work, I do not remember where I downloaded it, just wondering not a single trade in the tester, look what kind of advisor it is

Files:

sammi61:

Can you tell me why the advisor does not work, I do not remember where I downloaded it, just wondering not a single trade in the tester, look what kind of advisor it is

Files:

Vinin:

Thank you, great Expert Advisor, most importantly it is stable, I do not understand why they make it, not a single trade in the +, what was it invented for?

sammi61:

Thank you, great Expert Advisor, most importantly it is stable, I do not understand why they make such EA, not a single trade in +, what was it invented for?

I have not understood why they have invented it. One has to use the demo mode. I don't know why they have such a model. If the spread increases by more than the specified value the EA should not work.

I have no idea why they make such an Expert Advisor.

Advisor on the latest indicator (the indicator itself is not used)

Files:

Vinin:

Advisor on the last indicator (the indicator itself is not used)

I do not have enough patience for such an EA, there are very few trades, one a month, a strategy for opening stop orders on high and low bars was discussed on the forum, but not on all bars and on indicators, with subsequent trawl, no such thing?
Files:
iguru.mq4  3 kb

sammi61:

I do not have enough patience for such EAs, very few trades, one a month, a strategy for opening stop orders on high and low bars was discussed on the forum, but not on all bars and on indicators, followed by a trawl, no such thing?

I can open deals almost every hour.
Files:
iwave_1.mq4  4 kb

sammi61:

I do not have enough patience for such advisors, very few trades, one a month, here's how the forum discussed the strategy to open stop orders on the bars at high and low, but not on all the bars and the indicators, followed by trawl, no such thing?

I don't remember, probably not