Toys from Vinin - page 2

Another toy. This time it's a martingale.

No draws, it's losing money.

Files:
jma.mq4  8 kb

LRMA colour&Sound indicator

As requested by viewers.

Checked in work,

Added in parameters number of monitored bar and possibility to set own sound file

Vinin:

As requested by viewers.

Checked in work,

Added number of bar to be monitored and possibility to set your own sound file

Good afternoon.

Have you ever tried to create an Expert Advisor based on LRMA? If there is a point in making an EA based on this indicator.

Possessed:
Vinin:

As requested by viewers.

Checked in work,

Added in parameters number of bar to monitor and ability to set your own sound file

Good afternoon.

Have you ever tried to create an Expert Advisor based on LRMA? If it makes sense to create an Expert Advisor based on this indicator.

I tried and keep trying. I have some results. But it is not a toy anymore.

Hi)

I just added a signal line from LRMA and take the signal from the crossovers of these lines and not from the colour changes)

Here are the results of the test outside the optimization period

Dm_35:

Hi)

I just added a signal line from LRMA and take the signal from the crossovers of these lines and not from the colour changes)

Here are the results of the test outside of the optimization period

try to take an optimization period till 31.12.07 and then test the first month of 2008... Pound Yen pair.... I wonder what the result will be....

kharko:
Dm_35:

Hi)

Here are the results of the test outside of the optimization period

try to take an optimization period till 31.12.07 and then test the first month of 2008... Pound Yen pair.... I wonder what the result will be....

It works fine for Euro. I also use the signal line. Only few deals.

Yes, I will add an indicator with a signal line.

Files:

kharko:

try taking the optimisation period to 31.12.07 and then test the first month of 2008... Pound Yen pair.... I wonder what will happen....

Exactly what I did, with the 314 deal starting in 2008

Dm_35:
kharko:

Try to take optimization period till 31.12.07, and then test first month of 2008... Pound Yen pair.... I wonder what will come out....

Exactly what I did, with the 314 transaction starting in 2008

I only asked to test January 2008... The lot size is constant...

In the above test you are not confused by the maximum drawdown equal to 14531 dollars, which is one and a half times the initial deposit....

kharko:
Dm_35:
kharko:

Try taking the optimization period to 31.12.07 and then test the first month of 2008... Pound Yen pair.... I wonder what will come out....

Exactly what I did, with the 314 transaction starting in 2008

I only asked to test January 2008... The lot size is constant...

In the above test, are you not confused by the maximum drawdown equal to 14531 dollars, which is one and a half times more than the initial deposit....

I want to use this as an illustration for Vinin indicator but I have a lot of work to do with it.

I want to thank you for your code in the optimization thread that helps a lot when testing! Thank you very much!

Apologies to the author of the thread for the offtopic