AutoGraf Series 4 - MQL features. - page 29

Andy_Kon >> :

6. In the end: your autograph code is almost megabytes - well very "good", a decent programmer wouldn't write such a thing.

>>) write the same thing does AG and show what a "decent programmer" can do on this site.

But note - the excuses like "I don't need it" don't work: unlike, for example, my "Trading mouse" (which I wrote mostly for myself and for those who are satisfied with my "style" of trading), AG was written for maximum audience: one needs only a visual opening orders, others - full auto-trading (hence the megabytes of code).

So, will you rub SK's (and all of us) nose in it? Will you be able to create something more powerful than your posts? :))

No, Seryozha, multicellular intelligent bulls like Andy are only capable of shitting and bullying, alas

Andy_Kon >> :

Please pay attention of portal administration: repeated violation of p.5 of the rules of the portal

"Blatant advertising, spam and flooding are prohibited. Such posts are subject to deletion.

Every single day, the "autograph" ADVERTISEMENT. When will it stop?

AutoGraf is a demonstration of MQL capabilities. And if you take as an advertisement a program written in MQL4 at a MQL4 forum...

What is flooding? In Code Base, you obviously rubbished your post, and in this thread as well.

And what is spam? Probably this. Four identical posts in different threads in 3 minutes.

-------------------

Therefore:

Please note portal administration: repeatedly violating p.5 of portal rules

"Blatant advertising, spam and flooding are prohibited. Such messages are subject to deletion.

Every day there is spam and flooding from Andy_Kon. When will it stop?

zxc >> :

AutoGraf is a demonstration of MQL capabilities. And if in a MQL4 forum you take programs written in this language as an advertisement...

What is flooding? In Code Base, you obviously rubbished your post, and in this thread as well.

And what is spam? Probably this. Four identical posts in different threads in 3 minutes.

-------------------

Therefore:

Please note portal administration: repeatedly violating p.5 of portal rules

"Blatant advertising, spam and flooding are prohibited. Such posts are subject to deletion.

Every day there is spam and flooding from Andy_Kon. When will it stop?

Yes, looked at these posts now, and I see that Andy_Kon is clearly partial and biased. Therefore, he will be banned in case of repeated hit-and-runs (if I don't notice - let me know in private, please ).

That's where the funny screenshots in the "Have you seen this picture?" thread came from.

beauty will save the world.)

to Rosh

Andi_Kon wrote about style and attitude to MTS, (essentially saying that AutoGraf is an anti-advertisement of MT-4 and its MQL-4 language).
I wrote in details, without any flooding, about the situation with the creation of meta-market trading tools for MetaTrader, - where did you see flooding?
Andi_Kon gave his opinion figuratively,
which is very useful for developers,
the opinion is given in the framework of complex business relations in this forum ...

If MetaQuotes bans Andi_Kon for criticizing
- it will mean: "things are not going as planned", "i.e. bad", "i.e. as usual".
We are traders, we are sensitive to such signals.

Korey писал(а) >>
to Rosh
You're in vain, Andi_Kon wrote about style, about attitude to MTS, (in fact, that AutoGraf is an anti-advertisement of MT-4 and its MQL-4 language) he wrote specifically and without any flooding about creation of meta-market trading methods for MetaTrader - where did you see flooding?

Sanya, there was the word 'pissed off' in there. It's an emotion... negative... What good are they to anyone? You should be banned.

Andy_Kon писал(а) >>

He's sick and tired of his autograph. Asking and answering his own questions. He writes off thanks to himself.

He's got wheels on his Zaporozhets, painted them, installed mirrors and new doors - he thinks he's got a Mercedes.

He's selling it to everyone, left and right.

saved it for history so the author doesn't delete it out of fear...

to KimIV

Let's look more broadly - where is the TRADING PLATFORM?
Where the meta-user can find something.
Andi_Kon rammed it through,

And that SK was exposed, so no offense to him and us useful - a famous author and so suffers. (Everyone suffers))

you worry about everybody here like in the movies.

the storylines intertwine, get tangled and suddenly diverge - the main villain has shed his mask

but with a little finger in his pocket Korey changed the script in the audience's mind

I want to exclaim angrily, "I'm sick of this manipulation of consciousness"

but emotionally it's nice