International championships - page 9

You cannot take any DC. There will be completely different conditions and different datafeeds. If this is a pips competition, then identical quotes are one of the necessary conditions. I suggest to use demo trades of some respectable and large brokerage company. If we do the test using glitchy brokerage companies like ForexPrivate etc., the participants will not have a chance to sell the Expert Advisors... Buyers will blame it on the lack of correct quotations.

Alexz:

You cannot take any DC. There will be completely different conditions and different datafeeds. If this is a pips competition, then identical quotes are one of the necessary conditions. I suggest to use demo trades of some respectable and large brokerage company. If we do the test using glitchy brokerage companies like ForexPrivate etc., the participants will not have a chance to sell the Expert Advisors... The buyers will blame them on the slippery quotes.

The selection of a single brokerage company may be a problem, although I also like the single one. And to make it more interesting it is not the most sympathetic to the pips. If we can decide on the choice of VC for today - let it be one for all. Final rules will be published at 21:00-22:00 Moscow time. We discuss only this point, others are not so critical.

We accept your brokerage suggestions without discussion. My variant is Alpari.

I agree. Let it be Alpari. If the Expert Advisor makes money on Alpari quotes, there shouldn't be any problems with other brokerage companies. Another plus is that the Alpari demo server won't even notice a hundred participants :)

my alpari is glitching with the lot calculation, forex4u will

Let's put it this way - we will bet on a DC with a 2 pips spread, but not on April 21st, but after May 1st, before that date I will not be able to ensure normal server operation at night

delyus, then finish the calculation correctly. You're selling to an expert... And his lot calculation doesn't work

I don't know. I don't think you should force everyone to work on one DC. Someone is working on instruments that are not available in a particular brokerage company. (I, for example, have a desire to set an expier that, apart from currencies and stocks, will "hammer" in mt4).

Alex, his lot calculation is perfect down to a hundredth of a fraction, it's alpari that has the problem, on all of them it works, alpari one doesn't, what can I do now?

It is utopia to work on one DTs, all it takes is 2 pp spread and that's it

delyus

What is the problem with the lot calculation at Alpari? Do they not have the lot increments you need?