International championships - page 8

delyus:

Let's come to something already. Suggestion:

May 1st to June 1st

May 1 is the tradition for many to have a holiday...

delyus wrote (a):

We for example do not have the possibility of perfect testing, and if we trade in bits and pieces we are sure to lose.

And how does "your" minireal work? Is it also intermittent?

Sadly, yes, it's a bit of a blur, like this - need money, turn it on overnight

delyus:
unfortunately yes, intermittently. it's like this - need money, turn it on for the night

That is, the money is needed periodically ... not all the time. :)

Movies and Germans ...

FPrivate does not support EAs on real (even on micro). You can only use it on demo and only with an initial deposit of 5000. (Or rael from 20,000 with EAs)

delyus:
Unfortunately, yes, it is a bit spotty. It's like this - you need the money, you turn it on overnight.

You could have used the proceeds from the sale of the councillors to buy unlimited internet or something. Or rent a server, at least a remote one.

There are a lot of counsellors now)

komposter:
Alexz:

I personally was not allowed with reference to the championship regulations:

I wasn't allowed in for another reason unrelated to the expert. And he was multi-currency and scrambled.
I.e. your expert was indeed 'malicious'. In what way? You can't tell without the code...

I wrote in the description that it was multi-currency and scrambled. I was not allowed in. I received an explanation from Stringo in an email (referring to the regulation point). My Expert Advisor was not malicious in any way :) It is just a pipswitch that takes additional signals from currency crosses for trading and sleeps every iteration for a certain period of time.

Yes I know you had problems with "pen" because of the prevalence of your code in free access...

Well, all we have to do is to try to get to the Champ2008 :)

Nothing but ranting has come out. Zero registered participants. A lot of flunkies. I'm relinquishing my duties as organizer of this championship. The organization is temporarily transferred to Figar0.

Reason: It's much easier to organise and implement the Anti-Fitting Championship:

1. there's only autotrading and no handholding

2. The rules are stricter, but fairer. No rat race.

3. Programmers can take part, even those who do not have stable Internet.

So give people time to prepare :)

Well, isn't it time to revise the rules of our event? I think the first three points are more or less suitable and will suit most, the rest - put up with, the democracy))

1) Let any brokerage company be any, with any conditions (if all rush to one may cause failures in its work or changing the terms of its work, and do not want to bother anyone excessively, and the business of interfering)

2) Depo $5000 (must be the same size of the average, it would be more interesting to watch and not to get mixed up in zeros, $ 5,000 should be enough for any strategy)

3) To publish invest password before the start (or in this thread, or by e-mail "judge" (will have to choose) of this event, which will combine in a single list and publish

That's further opinions diverge, we have to decide:

4) The duration of the event one or two weeks, I think one will be enough, given the nature of the event and not to strain too much) Event should be easy and fun, with a smile. Work on the real accounts should be.

5) Start date and in accordance with clause 4 end date

Yuri has redoubled his energy, switched to another championship, under different terms and with different goals, as the ideologist and the remaining "organizer" of the event, I will formulate the rules finally:

4 и 5. Start on Monday, April 21 with the start of trading, ending on Friday with the end of trading, for DC trading on the weekend start and end time according to the server Metaqutes.

6. Invest login / password to publish in this branch in green or send to figaro "dog "mail.ru, with the beginning of the championship will be posted full list.

ENOUGH DISSERTATION, AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT THESE RULES, THE MAIN DRIVE, RUN TO GET READY!

Z.U. The final rules will be published 21:00-22:00 Moscow time.