A question for MQL experts - page 12

MetaDriver:

For BUY_STOP : (1) find the previous active BUY_STOP (2) delete it.

For a SELL_STOP, it is the same as for a BUY_STOP.

If the answer is annoying, go here : https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

Please.

not annoying but not satisfying... thanks for trying))

I wonder... Are there people here who are actually able to help or are they mostly "jobbies"

pokerface:
I wonder... are there people here who are really able to help or are they mostly "jobbies"?

Help here (in this thread) is defined more as "joint development of a particularly complex", rather than "write me a simple ditty, because I don't want to learn mql".

Give me the code and we may fix it, if you're willing.

MetaDriver:

Help here (in this thread) is defined as "joint development of a particularly complex", rather than "write me a simple ditty, because I don't want to learn mql".

Let's give you the code, and maybe we'll correct it, if you're willing.

where can i ask for a simple hotfix? in some other section of the forum? please tell me if you don't mind.

Is it something particularly difficult to improve an EA with such results?

EUR/USD 5-minute NordFX quick method January 2009 - July 2012 attached

if yes, then there is something to talk about

Hmmm, how do you attach a picture?

here it is

pokerface:

here it is

Actually, it's not customary to post Lenten pictures here. If you want to be interested, attach the basement.

interested myself... I'm not trying to agitate anyone...just need help and show what I have...I apologise if I'm out of order.

pokerface:
Where can I ask for a simple gimmick? In some other section of the forum? Please tell me if you don't mind.
Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, do not go by. Without you there is nowhere - 4.