Advisor based on fundamental analysis - page 5

kailex:
ShestkoFF:
Maybe someone knows a site with good reputation and more news history than forexfactory.
I'm going to write a news history grabber and make a reference book based on it.
And it would be desirable to determine the site at once, so as not to waste time.
I think you should first get the material to work with and then draw conclusions about whether you can and should write an EA or not.

Yes, I agree with you there. The most important thing now is to get a reliable source of information with the most complete history.
By the way, I am very surprised that we cannot find a site with a ready-made base that would be available for downloading.
After all, such information should be of high interest to investors.
Until a better source is found I will make a grabber from forexfactory.

ShestkoFF:
kailex:
ShestkoFF:
May be somebody knows a site with good reputation and more news history than forexfactory.
I am going to write news history robber, and make a reference book based on it.
And I would like to decide on the site at once, so as not to waste time.
I think you should first get the material to work with and then draw conclusions about whether you can and should write an EA or not.

Yes, I agree with you there. The most important thing now is to get a reliable source of information with the most complete history.
By the way, I am very much surprised that I cannot find a site with a ready-made base that can be downloaded.

Yes, it is strange.

By the way, here is a short review on the FA's impact on the market. http://www.internetforex.ru/statii/109.htm

Some of the patterns and peculiarities mentioned can be tested and put into a trading system.

ShestkoFF:
kailex:
ShestkoFF:
Maybe someone knows a site with good reputation and more news history than forexfactory.
I'm going to write a news history grabber and make a reference book based on it.
And I would like to decide on the site at once, so as not to waste time.

By the way, I am very much surprised that I cannot find a site with a ready-made base that can be downloaded.
Until a better source is found I will make a grabber from forexfactory.

Are you ready to post the grabbed data for public use afterwards? Or will you use it only for personal purposes?

kailex:
ShestkoFF:
kailex:
ShestkoFF:
And it would be desirable to determine the site at once, so as not to waste time.

I am very much surprised, by the way, that one cannot find a site with a ready base to download.
If I cannot find a better source, I will make a grabber from forexfactory.

Are you ready to post the grabbed data for public use afterwards? Or will you use it only for personal purposes?
Yes of course I will :) I believe that people who come to this site for useful information should contribute something here.

ShestkoFF:
kailex:
ShestkoFF:
kailex:
ShestkoFF:

I am very much surprised, by the way, that one cannot find a site with a ready base to download.
If I cannot find a better source, I will make a grabber from forexfactory.

Are you ready to post the looted data for public use afterwards? Or will you use it only for personal purposes?
Yes, of course I will :) I believe that people who come to this site for useful information should contribute something here.

I totally agree.

ShestkoFF:
Maybe someone knows a site with a good reputation and more news history than forexfactory.
It's just that at the moment I'm going to write a news history grabber and make a reference book based on it.
And I want to choose a site at once, so I won't waste my time.
http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/ecalendar/index.html

kailex:

Ultimately, the market is made by people whose psychology towards the market is quite simple.
If you look at the forecasts and analyses of FA analysts and the implications of important news, you can see that the impact of FA factors is often quite primitive and transparent.

If everything was so primitive and unambiguous, no one would be working and everyone would only trade on FA.

However, there is more than enough misinformation in the FA.

See UK trader wanted for making £100m on HBOS share drop

Yura, thank you. Very enlightening and really creepy.

And in fact there are a lot of corrections to current data. I mean, they are constantly being revised, including some very important ones. What is there to believe?

Mathemat:
Yura, thank you. Very instructive and really creepy.

And there are actually a lot of adjustments to the current data. I mean, they're constantly being revised, including some very important ones. What is there to believe?

Alexei... trust the price chart... we don't know the rest yet. :)

Mathemat:
Yura, thank you. Very instructive and really creepy.

And there are actually a lot of adjustments to the current data. I mean, they're constantly being revised, including some very important ones. What is there to believe?
You cannot take anything at face value. It is necessary to have an adequate interpretation of news releases and to be able to distinguish a deceit from information. Moreover, the news provides information in an encrypted form, so that the insiders, unlike mere mortals, could decipher and use it.

See the European Central Bank decoding information.

Some methods of decoding information in order to separate grains from chaff are described in a book by L. Tweed, "The Psychology of Finance" (I advise to read it, especially for beginners and yet very naive traders)