Breaking through the morning flat - page 6

Meat:

Just looked at the first file... The drawdowns are of course decent... Stop losses are not used at all, I take it?

stop loss is there, just take a closer look

When you go to breakeven, the stop loss is transferred to +2 on orders

on the video take a look at the markers where you can see the stops

the targets are counted for each entry and the targets are adaptive

the stop is stable 60p

it's not an EXPERT per se it's just a program i tried to use

synchronous breakdown of EURUSD and USDCHF

the statistics says that breakthrough in 80% of cases reaches 161% according to Fibo drawn to flat levels!

Ulterior:
YuraZ:
Prival:
I do not know, I work, but I can not program it, all at the level of perception

Here's an automation of the process! PLEASE DISPLAY VIDEO

http://forum.masterforex-v.org/index.php?act=ST&f=77&t=9387&st=15#--- 25th post

Etot indikator vi predlagajete za dengi? Negumanno kakto...

Is gummano all that's free?

well use MDAC ZIGZAG MA and other built-in indicators they are very good

and free...

What do you have a problem with the indicator ?

what kind of problems do you have with the entrance on the breakdown? enter on your health from the Day's Haves and the Day's LOVES if you know how

the indicator is not a grail but only one of the tools!

the videotape only shows one type of inputs

it is not meant to be exclusive

nobody claims that every breakthrough is guaranteed!

use it wisely and everything will be humane

A grenade in the hands of an experienced soldier explodes on enemy territory.

If you don't throw it, it explodes in your hands.

-

YuraZ:

at breakeven the stop loss is transferred to +2 on orders

the stop is stable 60p

The statistics shows that breakthrough in 80% of cases reaches 161% of Fibo drawn to flat levels!

Well 60 pips for the euro is too much... At least for intraday trading. Of course, imho...

And the drawdown is visually the same as the profit. Probably one should pay more attention to false-breakdown filtration.

Stop Loss should be set closer (for the first formed fractal), even if the price goes in the red. The transfer in +2, +1 or 0 - is just psychology. After all, the trading system should not rely on psychology, you need a clear rationale, why the stoploss is set in this place.

Meat:
YuraZ:

at breakeven the stop loss is transferred to +2 on orders

the stop is stable 60p

The statistics shows that breakthrough in 80% of cases reaches 161% of Fibo drawn to flat levels!

Well 60 pips for the euro is too much... At least for intraday trading. Of course, imho...

And the drawdown is visually the same as the profit. Probably one should pay more attention to false-breakdown filtration.

Stop Loss should be set closer (for the first formed fractal), even if the price goes in the red. The transfer in +2, +1 or 0 - is just psychology. After all, the trading system should not be based on psychology, we need a clear rationale, why stop-loss was placed in this place.

4 orders with calculated targets - tooks increased the mate expectation.

60 pips is too big a stop? you know with Euros going over 200 pips a day lately.

the 60 pips does not seem too big a target at least once and sometimes even reaches 200 pips

the stop already seems to be adaptive

it is more logical to get entrance not on a breakout but on a reversal of a breakout - if such a breakout occurs, of course, because it does not always exist!

the tests have shown that the transfer of the stop is justified

---

but to repeat in clarification, it is not about the Expert Advisor per se

it's about the entry method! it's about demonstrating a flat breakdown indicator ...

The Expert Advisor was written more to demonstrate the indicator!

there are days when you should not go in on a breakdown, but go in reverse on the breakdown targets

--

YuraZ:
Ulterior:
YuraZ:
Prival:
I don't know, it works for me, but I can't program it, it's all just a gut feeling

Here's an automation of the process! PLEASE DISPLAY VIDEO

http://forum.masterforex-v.org/index.php?act=ST&f=77&t=9387&st=15#--- 25th post

Etot indikator vi predlagajete za dengi? Negumanno kakto...

Is gummano all that's free?

well use MDAC ZIGZAG MA and other built-in indicators they are very good

and free...

What do you have a problem with the indicator ?

what kind of problems do you have with the entrance on the breakdown? enter on your health from the Day's Haves and the Day's LOVES if you know how

the indicator is not a grail but only one of the tools!

the videotape only shows one type of inputs

it is not meant to be exclusive

nobody claims that every breakthrough is guaranteed!

use it wisely and everything will be humane

A grenade in the hands of an experienced soldier explodes on enemy territory.

If you don't throw it, it explodes in your hands.

-

Sorry, Yuraz, but in this matter we have no idea :)

Strannije liudi eti prodavci sovetnikov i indikatorov. Nu jesli pravda rabota, tobish Evrika!, tak zarabotaj na nei svoi milion 3 ili 5 ili 10 i kokgda uze xvatit deneg, otdaj liudiam. A scas - you sam ne znajesh v kakoj stadii razrabotki tvoja sistema, poka sto limonami nepaxnet i vishel v market s etim produktom! Nu ocen plochaja marketing kompanija!

Ja, kak uze starenkij programist ( Pas, asm, c, c++ > 8 let) vivel sego odno xoroseje pravilo - do not harass people shareware. Pisat za dengi - zakazciku, Polzovatsia tolko samomuili vsem vmeste ;) V oboix slucajax ti nenesesios nikakovo personalnogo otvetovija i spis spoko, plius, jeso delo in samo deleo loje - polucajes priznanijeili daze tebe razreshat sistemu nazvat tvojim imenem.

To be honest, I don't understand why YuraZ published this TS, as the strategy does have potential. To jointly improve the filter from false signals? Well, in that case we should have published our own developments for free. But the strategy is really not bad (I am using it, over the last two weeks of testing, for the pound 500 points). Personally I would not sell it for 50USD. Besides, even an inexperienced MQL4 programmer (like me) can write such an indicator, it's not too difficult. Here is my version:

Actually YuraZ, as I understand it, sells not only this indulgence, but several others, which are part of the system and the meaning of which he does not disclose...

seifer:

To be honest, I don't understand why YuraZ published this TS, as the strategy does have potential. To jointly improve the filter from false signals? Well, in that case we should have published our own developments for free. But the strategy is really not bad (I am using it, over the last two weeks of testing, for the pound 500 points). Personally I would not sell it for 50USD. Besides, even an inexperienced MQL4 programmer (like me) can write such an indicator, it's not too difficult. Here is my version:

I can't call it a TS... For me, it's just an entry point!

I can't call it a TS, it's just an entry point for me!

I have not published anything in particular this input is known to all and many know it

for sale is an indikator, 50$ ... cheap? i don't know - but it is NOT for sale when the price was $150 no one bought it and now it is selling like crazy

virtually i had $150 before it went on sale - but now it's for real - i dont know how much but it's sold out a lot

it's been on the market since 2006... and not a single customer has ever given it back or been offended...

If you sell a product without a description, they won't buy it!

---

Look at http://autograf.dp.ua/ Sergei has some of the code out in the open at all and this is the right move...

cats in bags are just rare to buy

Ulterior:

Izvini, Yuraz, but in etom u nas nesxodiatsia poniatija :)

Strannije liudi eti prodavci sovetnikov i indikatorov. Nu jesli pravda rabota, tobish Evrika!, tak zarabotaj na nei svoi milion 3 ili 5 ili 10 i kokgda uze xvatit deneg, otdaj liudiam. A scas - you sam ne znajesh v kakoj stadii razrabotki tvoja sistema, poka sto limonami nepaxnet i vishel v market s etim produktom! Nu ocen plochaja marketing kompanija!

Ja, kak uze starenkij programist ( Pas, asm, c, c++ > 8 let) vivel sego odno xoroseje pravilo - do not taunt people with shareware. Pisat za dengi - zakazciku, Polzovatsia tolko samomuili vsem vmeste ;) V oboix slucajax ti nenesesios nikakovo personalnogo otvetsvija i spis spoko, plius, jesli delo na samom deleo noje - polucajes priznanijeili daze tebe razreshat sistemu nazvat tvojim imenem.

What can I say... :-)

It works in general - but you have to use it as part of the system and not as the main signal.

My clients used it as part of their trading system why not

To me it's just a signal! That's what I tell my clients

it's not like i'm saying it's a GRAIL! and guaranteed profits... and they use it at their discretion

video footage and screenshots of inputs just confirms its workability ...

Well agree that psychologically it is easier for you if you bought or sold, and before or after - the signal confirms it + other signs

The appearance of the arrow in one case relieves stress, in another - increases attention ...

i don't know why you think i don't make money on it :-) ?

I like programming, and my main work earns good money ...

Writing personal orders for money is also a good thing... writing programs in SHAREWARE... also not bad, again, everyone chooses their own style

WINDOWS costs around $100 - before that MS-DOS cost the same - you could say that too SHAREWARE...

if it sold for $100,000 maybe the world wouldn't be dominated by IBM PC now

to use alone or with a customer... it's individual orders

again how much does one order cost - it depends of course ... 1000$ 5000$ 10,000$? or 100$ - 300$?

it will take tons of time to write one such project and it will end up being sold only once at best

no one ordered it for me ... I don't mind putting this indicator on SHAREWARE

I don't think it should cost crazy money but I won't sell it for $5...

here's the automatic entry - it worked ... calculating targets is also automatic ...

http://forum.masterforex-v.org/index.php?showtopic=9387&st=15&gopid=290459&#- 28 message

Kharin:
Actually YuraZ, as far as I understand, sells not only this indicator but a few more, which are part of the system and the meaning of which he does not disclose...

Read the previous two posts, go to http://forum.masterforex-v.org/index.php?showtopic=9387&st=0

and you'll see there's nothing to hide... Everything is described there in detail

The client simply uses YZ_BreakDown_Flat in his TS

as one of the signals.