At a crossroads. A topic for owners who have developed really working, profitable EAs. - page 6

Manually, psychology does not allow for a sober assessment of strategy...

Lukyanov:
Manually, your psychology does not allow for a sober assessment of your strategy...

Manually, your psychology can choose a promising strategy for you.

vizit:
For Lukyanov. If you still want to explore new horizons of mathematics, statistics and finally their implementation in programming, you still have a lot of books to read. To choose the right direction try not to test the new TS on the history of the last 2 months, but to trade manually during the same period. Then, in my opinion, you will find the answers to your questions.

I've tried it, I've tested it, I'm a real god on the history, with 20bucks 1000 a month and a fixed lot it's like nothing, but the real deal spoils everything :(

Lukyanov:
Manual psychology does not allow for a sober assessment of strategy...

If you know what needs to be done manually, it is worth formalising, and there is no need to get on your nerves

zhuki:
Lukyanov:

If you know what you need to do manually, then it is worth formalising it, and you don't have to ruin your nerves.

That's the right answer! And if you don't know what you have to do manually, then will you test something you don't understand on history?

vizit:
zhuki:
Lukyanov:

If you know what you have to do manually, you should formalize it, and you don't have to ruin your nerves.

That's the right answer! And if you don't know what you have to do manually, then you will test something you don't understand on history?

I don't know why I'm comfortable with manual testing, because I can accelerate the chart a little, and immediately I'll know the TP or the SL, and I won't worry, and I won't build useless clever locks, and therefore I won't lose money.

Did you know that the market reacts not so much to the news itself (good or bad) as to the difference between expectations and reality? I.e. the news, for example, can be bad, but better than expectations and the exchange rate will go up. And often the market reacted unpredictably in the opposite direction after the news came out. It is not that simple...

Yes, this is far from news to me... You are talking about speculative sentiment but not FA...

fxrobots:
Did you know that the market reacts not so much to the news itself (good or bad) as to the difference between expectations and reality? I.e. the news, for example, can be bad, but better than expectations and the exchange rate will go up. And often the market reacted unpredictably in the opposite direction after the news came out. It is not that simple...

Yes, this is far from news to me... You talk about speculative sentiment, but not about FA...

In other words, in your sense, speculative sentiment remains outside of FA trading?

zhuki писал(а) >>
For Mr. Lukyanov I recommend to forget about general principles, indicators, processes, fibos, levels and so on.
All the market participants do that, they have written all the variants, tried everything, but to no avail.
You have to follow your own path, and then you'll find something.
It is useful to write advisers, but it is too distressing when you find out that the idea has already been tried and it does not work.
I, like everyone else here, have written many EAs, so MQL is a simple and accessible language.

Have you tried making an EA based on the Eagle-Rash principle?

zhuki писал(а) >>

My brainchild for a month of work .Notice the real on 63 trades added depo.
I am not interested in time frame, no indicators, full automat without manual work, work on 3 pairs, but may be more, works on all pairs, but the best is GBPCHF,GBPJPY and the like on them the output is more.

Can I play a game?