Why sell profitable EAs! - page 3

As long as there are naive people, there will be crooks who use their trust to get rich, but don't include everyone, that would be a big mistake. In the US, almost half of the large exchange-traded funds use MTS, they do not make them themselves, they buy them. The whole question is the culture of relations, guarantees, and the ability to bring to trial in the event of fraud with compensation for all losses, then they will not look for suckers and normal systems will be sold. Why sell a profitable TS? This topic has not been raised for the first time, and I have already expressed my opinion, I repeat. There are different categories of TS developers, some develop for themselves, while others are interested in the process of creating more and more perfect TS, and not in the trading itself, and they sell their developments. This is very important, because if the system is profitable, it will not cost $100, but will be worth tens of thousands of dollars, and the buyers will queue. When you use such a system itself, DTs simply will not give you much profit, they do not want to part with their profits, and at best they will let you work only in small amounts, often withdrawing profits, and with this option, the sale of TS becomes much more profitable.

Personally, I'm set up to develop a TS for sale, and I'm not interested in trading myself. And I hope to have a decent TS for sale by the end of the year.

But these are just my views on the problem, which I am not imposing on anyone.

I agree with Piligrimm. The super-profitable MTSs offered for sale are, of course, funnies. Super profitable are (imho) those that allow you to more than double or triple the initial deposit in a year without prohibitive risks. And the systems that fall into the category of "normally profitable", it makes perfect sense to both sell and rent. But there is no proper mechanism of renting out yet, and there are no ways to protect them when selling.

goldtrader:
I agree with Piligrimm. The super-profitable MTSs offered for sale are, of course, funnies. Super profitable are (imho) those that allow you to more than double or triple the initial deposit in a year without prohibitive risks. And the systems that fall into the category of "normally profitable", it makes perfect sense to both sell and rent. But the only thing that has not been done yet is the mechanism of normal leasing, as well as ways to protect them when selling.
Trying to van... The mechanism of safe leasing exists in KimIV, as far as I know, and it doesn't involve the physical transfer of code into someone else's hands, which is good ... If you want, you can make up something like that yourself ... Second, if you sell an EA, of course, this makes sense, but this meaning is not always to deceive the customer, although in most cases, this is exactly what happens .... But bogus MTS is pretty easy to distinguish from the working ones, because the latter are aimed at saving the deposit, and not at making exorbitant profits for a few days, sometimes a month or two ... This is actually their life time, unless of course there are any tricky tricks with MM ... They live longer, but such MTS differs by hypertrophied initial deposit ... :) One last thing ... the cost of MTS is not $10, not $100 or $1000, but the amount you are ready to pay for it ... it depends on the performance, i.e. advertising ... If there is demand, you can always choose: 10 for 100 or 2 for 500, for example ... the seller decides ... :)

SoloEgoist:

If I ever find or make a profitable Expert Advisor in my life, I will not sell it to anyone - it is more interesting to me! For the amount of money that can replace trading, no one will buy it from me:):):))))

http://www.viac.ru/cd/23&list=open&acc=2102

it's a working Expert Advisor - half a year 200% ...

If someone says 400% per annum is not enough - ( let him show the state where he did more on the real account - and most importantly, it is stable over several years of trading)

By the way, this EA is not for sale!

you don't have to buy ... you can give it to management

---

if you can create one :-) do not sell

---

my point about Expert Advisors is this !

Profitable ones do exist and they work and are profitable - you just have to prepare them!

and everything will work out

you can sell them and there is nothing wrong with that !

---

the only problem is if a monkey is given a grenade, he will most likely use it for the wrong purpose.

Just like an advisor, you need to know its strengths and weaknesses thoroughly before using it.

1. the cost of MTS has already been talked about a lot.
2. The cost of profitable MTS has also been talked about.
3. The liquidity of profitable MTS has also been talked about.
4. The "sellers" of profitable MTS have been talked about more than once (a small example is the 2007 championship winner).
5. I have NEVER SEEN a chicken seller laying golden eggs (any number of sellers of chickens laying simple eggs or holes from a bagel).

Andy_Kon:
1. We have already said a lot about the cost of MTS.
2) The cost of profitable MTS has also been discussed.
3. the liquidity of profitable MTS has also been talked about.
4. The "sellers" of profitable MTS have been talked about repeatedly (a small example is the 2007 championship winner).
5. I have NEVER SEEN a chicken seller laying golden eggs (any number of sellers of chickens laying simple eggs or holes from a bagel).

Eggs are edible too.

and we need chickens that give simple eggs, too.

a hole in the head is a hole in the head of the one who buys anything

to know what to buy and what not to buy, you shouldn't have a hole in your head.

They often dump people, no doubt! But you also need to know how to use what you've bought.

They often throw holes in their heads but they must know how to use what they have bought ( I gave an example when a monkey was given a grenade but I doubt he would use it properly).

Andy_Kon:
1. The cost of MTS has already been talked about a lot.
2. The cost of profitable MTS has also been talked about.
3. The liquidity of profitable MTS has also been talked about.
4. The "sellers" of profitable MTS have been talked about more than once (a small example is the 2007 championship winner).
5. NEVER seen a chicken seller laying golden eggs (any number of chicken sellers laying simple eggs or holes from a bagel).

Sorry, look, I can't hear anything, I only read... what and who was told? And what happened to the 2007 championship medalist? Is that...?

Registr:

Sorry, look, I can't hear anything, I only read... what and who was told? And what happened to the 2007 championship medalist? Is that...?

A small request - no name-calling or boorishness.

Andy_Kon:
Registr:

A small request - no name-calling or boorishness.

What kind of rudeness? I'm asking for a link, if it's not too much trouble, that's all. :)