PapaYozh:
if half a rye is NOT bought
;)
Exactly! :-)

Got an email today.

-------------------------------------------------

today, 18:33 1 file
DER FREIEND CONTACT US URGENT
I am MISS BAKARE C BAKARE, an accountant working with Huntington Bank London, a few days ago, I was editing some accounts in the office and found out that there are dormant accounts belonging to the Gaddafi family end. This account was secretly owned by Mutassim Billah Gaddafi fifth son of Gaddafi. He was among those who died during the war to overthrow (Gaddafi) his father's regime. He died alongside his father (Gaddafi). Before his death and the war to overthrow his father's regime. He made a deposit of eleven million (11 million USD) dollars to our bank (Huntington Bank London). Looking for a reliable and trustworthy person to assist me in transferring this money from the bank to any other bank as the owner of the death and account is declared dormant. I received your information while searching online for a trustworthy person. This transaction is risk free as I will direct you what to do at any particular time.
thanks
MISS Bacare C Bacare

leonid553:

Got an email today.

I am MISS BAKARE C BAKARE, an accountant working with Huntington Bank London, a few days ago, I was editing some accounts in the office and found out that there are dormant accounts belonging to the Gaddafi family end. This account was secretly owned by Mutassim Billah Gaddafi fifth son of Gaddafi. He was among those who died during the war to overthrow (Gaddafi) his father's regime. He died alongside his father (Gaddafi). Before his death and the war to overthrow his father's regime. He made a deposit of eleven million (11 million USD) dollars to our bank (Huntington Bank London). Looking for a reliable and trustworthy person to assist me in transferring this money from the bank to any other bank as the owner of the death and account is declared dormant. I received your information while searching online for a trustworthy person. This transaction is risk free as I will direct you what to do at any particular time.
thanks
MISS Bacare C Bacare

I also consider you a reliable person - if you don't know where to put your money I will help you - dir urgent

leonid553:

Received an email today.

Congratulations. On being a trustworthy man :)

fozi:
Congratulations. On being a trustworthy person :)

==================

leonid553:

Received an email today.

thanks
MISS Bacare C Bacare

There is a type of scam under the general name "Letter from the Sheikh" (or something like that, the exact name of the scam I do not remember). The essence - you receive a letter, like you won a lottery in which you won (jackpot in the American lottery, a green visa to America, a letter from an Arab sheikh with an invitation, a letter from the Queen of England with congratulations, etc.). The main thing is for the sucker to fall for the scam and send the money where it is due (like state fees or something like that).

alex_smith:
!Swetik (13:50:43 13/01/2012)
Dimul, you go home from work - buy bread - ( half a rye & & & ( loaf || half a white )

If Dima finds rye in the shop but no bun or white, he will die of contradiction. Bad (wife || mistress).

If there is no rye, he will go straight away without any bread at all, even if white is there (if he has optimised logic for calculating boolean expressions).

And you should buy it like she wanted in her feminine mind.

I suggest the correct variant (strings are evaluated until the next one becomes true):

( ( половинку ржаного ) && ( булку || половинку белого ) ) || // если в магазе есть и ржаной, и пшеничный, Димуля уходит, купив все что надо (даже с избытком) и не оценивая остальные операнды; иначе

( половинку ржаного ) || /// Димуля попытается купить ржаной; если купит - уходит сразу; если и тут не выйдет, то

( булку || половинку белого ) || /// Димуля попытается купить что-то пшеничное; иначе

(А вообще-то Дима все равно = true) /// чтобы он не умер от противоречия, надо сделать его правым