================

Guess whose grandfather?

===============

The education of the French audience is amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlhgvyaF-Mo

Nibbler:

The education of the French audience is amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlhgvyaF-Mo

Everyone has their own weaknesses. Alexander Revva on Millionaire couldn't answer what a soldier's overcoat rolled up for marching wear (a roll-up) is called.

drknn:

- Well, for example, answer the question: how much is 2x2=4?
- Naturally, TRUE!

Actually there will be an error "left operand must be l-value".
Or it's not an assignment "=", but a comparison operator "==".

No, our country is invincible!
Right now I'm listening to the War Council with the Commander of the Aerospace Defence Forces on Ekho Moskvy.

They ask him why we fought so badly in Georgia, did not suppress air defence, lost many planes, did not use satellite imagery, Glonass, space communication, controlled the troops by mobile phones?

And he says: "Who told you it was bad? Our actions have been highly commended by the command, the commanders of our troops have been awarded orders, the equipment has proven to be quite modern and effective! Leave the assessments to competent people."
Buntman choked on the microphone. For a minute he couldn't say anything but, uh... and, uh...

They already gave themselves an "A" for this mess!

Quote from Nikonov, "Hello Guns", remarks by General Pulikovsky whose son died in Chechnya
"The beginning of the quote.
- There was a difficult battle... This is a separate song, a whole book could be written about how many losses we suffered because of incompetent commanders! My son had a regimental commander - a man who was removed from his post in the Moscow Military District for his inability to command a regiment. And he was sent to Chechnya - to prove himself. I can't get it out of my head! When I learned about this, I was shocked. A man cannot cope with the duties of a commander in a peacetime situation, and he is sent to combat! It's awful. It's... I don't even know what to call it...
I shook this bad regiment commander by the breasts and asked him: well, how dared you to send men into battle without communication, without everything... He turned pale and said: "Comrade General, if I knew that it was your son, I would not have sent him into battle. He didn't understand anything! Didn't understand that it wasn't about the general's son.
end of quote"
"No, our country is invincible!" What's that supposed to mean?!

It was mostly an information war, do you think it's a bad thing to fight back in a week and enter the territory of an enemy supported by almost all of Europe and the USA?

ZS:

"That's how we've won every war. While the enemy is drawing offensive maps, we change the landscapes, and manually.

When the time comes to attack, the enemy gets lost in unfamiliar terrain and comes completely unprepared." (c)

granit77:
They've already given themselves an "A" for this mess!
What do you expect? The professional category has become obsolete, now you can jump with a ribbon as a gymnast(alas, athletes have a lame primary schools education - they were still present in class - I know a professional hockey player from my childhood), and then discuss the effectiveness of the military and the need for Palestinian autonomy in the Legislative Assembly

jartmailru:

... "No, our country is invincible!" - what's that about?!

This classic expression emphasises the indestructible elements of stupidity and incompetence, traditionally compensated by the heroism of the masses.