[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 445

gip:
The donkey in the cut.
It took me a while to figure out what those hooves or claws were on the bottom :)

Tex, there's already one beer.

One won't be enough for the three of us, I'll go and put it in the fridge and we'll have something to argue about :)

Give me your options, what's the picture below.

Mischek:

Donkey !

/ I mean in the picture ))

Speaking of animals -

By the way, we have noticed that there are far fewer cockroaches in the flats. They say it's because of the widespread use of cell phones...... Cockroaches are extremely sensitive to radio signals...

Pee glasses: 100% German Design

http://popsop.com/5398

People with a vivid imagination should not look :)

nikelodeon:
By the way, we have noticed that there are far fewer cockroaches in the flats. They say it's because of the widespread use of cell phones...... Cockroaches are extremely sensitive to radio signals...

Doubtful. When I had cockroaches, they liked to sit in the socket on the phase, getting warm.

When I changed the sockets, I noticed the phase was infested, but the zero was not.

Well, I think you're a bit confused about electric current and radio emissions.....

Tell us darkies about radio radiation and electric current. How these cockroaches catch it with their antennas and die from it.

Since the radio radiation itself isn't enough to kill a cockroach, they probably die from listening to the mobile phone conversations.

It's like, "I'm sick of you all talking, I'd rather die!" And then mass cockroach suicide.

nikelodeon:
I think you are a bit confused about electric current and radio emission.....

Cockroaches don't think so. In the US, cockroaches are still around. And we used to have them living peacefully even at air defense posts.

By the way, in some regions cockroaches are already coming back.

paukas:

By the way, in some regions the cockroaches are already coming back.

Yeah, on Friday... And in their heads...