[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 375

Swetten:

A cat or dog is first and foremost an animal, however tame and so familiar.

Cats and dogs can both injure themselves. They just have different tactics.

Brains don't matter. Instincts rule.

Thank you. (chuckles) Why did you write that? It's bullshit again.

Instincts rule the flies. Dogs have complex behavior.

And cats and dogs, but cats are less common. That's what I wrote about. If you've got something to say on the subject, write it, but don't write it.

gip:

Thank you. Why did you write that? It's bullshit again.

Instincts rule in flies. And dogs have complex behaviour.

And cats and dogs, but cats are less common. That's what I wrote about. If you have something to say on the subject, write, and if not, don't write.

The child's parents have to have brains, a dog does not have to have them.)

gip:

If you have something to say on the subject, write, and if not, don't write.

About your wife and advice to her, no?

There are these little dogs, they have little heads. Little heads don't hold much brains. Three grams and they're already sticking out with their eyes bulging.

That's the brainless ones. They're not dumb, they're brainless. And these dogs are almost 100% abnormal. There are almost no instincts, as these little dogs are cultivated.

So they are also dangerous (for a child), even though they are small.

gip:

There are these little dogs, they have little heads. Little heads don't have much brains in them. Three grams and they're already bulging with their eyes bulging.

That's the brainless ones. They're not dumb, they're brainless. And these dogs are almost 100% abnormal. There's hardly any instincts left, because these dogs are cultivated.

So they're dangerous too, even though they're small.

It's normal for a clinical expTerT to trim everything in one piece.

Swetten:
It's normal for a clinical expTrT to be all in one piece.

Now I know who else's instincts kick in ;)

sanyooooook:
The child's parents should have brains, a dog doesn't have to have them.)

It is parents like these who, by definition, have no brains.

There are two signs that make them quite easy to spot:

1. "Don't be alarmed, the dog won't bite" - the dog weighs about 70 kg and often has no collar, no leash and no muzzle; he shits wherever he can (including playgrounds) so that not every hippopotamus would risk doing it without tearing his ass off; I'm not even talking about education and training of such dogs and their owners;

2. Pathological hatred of others.

gip:

Any dog is a danger of serious injury or maiming to a child. Even a small one. Because of their brainlessness.

One senses experience... content ;)

Abzasc:
One can feel the experience... maintenance ;)

Especially "cultivated" dogs.

And it doesn't occur to the expert that it is the owners' brainlessness, not the dog's.

Abzasc:
You can feel the experience... maintenance ;)

Experience can be varied. I have enough experience with animals but keeping a dog in a flat doesn't seem like a good idea.

By the way, I counted, even now I have several veterinary organisations as clients, including a federal one.

--

Anyway, I respect cats.)