[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 368

Hi all !

Excerpt from the rules of one of the brokerage companies on the phone.

....We remind you that dealers do not accept abbreviated or contingent names for trading platform instruments (For example: "cable" instead of "pound").

:)))

And one more question. Please tell me why they choose such egg-headed and lazy girls for online chats in most cases. Below are a few examples.

fozi:

One more question. Tell me why such egg-headed and lazy girls are chosen for online chats in most cases. Below are a few examples.

Because, according to market research, 90% of customers think they are communicating with the person they see in the photo.

Mischek:
Because market research has established that 90% of customers think they're communicating with the person they see in the photo

Boo-ha-ha.

Are 90% of customers so stupid that they think so?

I think it's about something else. It's just the image of the supposedly ideal female worker that has been created. All office women have to look like that in advertising. And why is that...? Probably because it's the image that 90% of the clients like.

fozi:

I think it's about something else. It's just the image of the supposedly ideal female worker that has been created. All office women have to look like that in advertising. And why is that...? Probably because it's the image that 90% of the clients like.

Well, that's not the question you asked.

Funny ! :)))

Check out my version http://theuglydance.com/?v=wlbolngiov

fozi:

Boo-ha-ha.

Are 90% of customers so stupid that they think so?

Dumb or not dumb, I know of a few businesses that use their photos to promote their business.