[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 174

>

The mirror prank

>

This masterpiece was created by Japanese video makers :)

>

to talk about pranks and petty nastiness:

1. A chew-your-own salad - diced white eraser can be added to your regular Olivier salad to taste. Safe for your digestive system and great for your guests' facial muscles and your mood...

2. a "Sabaca Bites" sandwich - 2 slices of bread, cheese, sausage, etc. to taste. It is important to have bread on both sides of the sandwich. After "assembling" the sandwich is stitched on the contour with an ordinary thread or fishing line. It is not a problem to bite it, but you cannot tear off the bitten piece.

3. For the especially squeamish you can drop a few spots of courgette caviar on the floor near the toilet - combined with the natural smell of the place the effect is guaranteed.

>

A son-in-law (Z.) visits his mother-in-law (T.) and from the threshold
Z: Pour me a soda.
T - What's wrong with you?!!!
Pour it, I'll give you 100 hryvnias!
T - (thinking to herself "I've never sold my own booze so expensive before!!!") pours it!
H - give me another hundred!
T - what's wrong with you, go away, drunkard...
Pour it, I'll give you another 100 hryvnias.
T - ("What a success, a week's earnings in 10 minutes !!!!") pours it.
Z - Hey, mother-in-law, let me hit you in the left eye with my right one!
T - I'll hit you myself!!!
Mother-in-law, I'll give you 340 hryvnias!
T - (to myself "I have flown away from my husband so many times in my life - and never a kind word ...) I was not, come on!
T - he charged her, paid the bill and left.
She was cooking, her daughter came in, saw the bruise, and started asking her what was going on. Then the daughter remembers why she came and asks her mother: "My jerk came by, did he take your pension?!!!!"