[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 164

Richie: And 220 isn't enough to kill it, is it?

Enough for the fish )))) Yes, and it seemed to me quite a bit when I accidentally fell out of the boat (((

Didn't kill it, but the fish got crazy - they swam to the spring and got dazed. Just pick it up with a net. But the fish would come to their senses quickly.

Worked like catnip on a cat.

There was one variable resistor that regulated the frequency. When the frequency was low, all kinds of scum floated up, like frogs, leeches, small fish. Increasing the frequency attracted bigger fish, which made for an interesting device)))

goldtrader:
Was the water fresh or sea water? Salt increases the electrical conductivity dramatically.

Richie:
Was the water fresh or sea water? Salt increases the conductivity dramatically.

Fresh. At sea overloading would be for the inverter imho. Or the electrodes would have to be very far apart.

By the way, one of the electrodes was shorted to the rim of the net.

goldtrader:

It didn't kill them, but the fish would go crazy - they would swim to the spring and get dazed.

I saw a scene like this when I was young:

A man was a welder and he got into an iron box with switches.

He fiddled there for a long time, then there was a flash, smoke came out, the man was thrown (or he jumped) aside and backwards.

The man sat up, woke up, got up, and hit the box with his head again. There was another flash, rumble, smoke, the man flew away.

After that, THREE big men pile on him, and the man rushes to the box again.

He must have been in shock.

Swetten:

I saw a scene like this when I was young:

A man was a welder, and he was reaching into an iron box with switches.

The man sat there for a long time and then there was a flash, smoke, the man was thrown (or he jumped) aside and backwards.

The man sat up, woke up, got up, and hit the box with his head again. There was another flash, rumble, smoke, the man flew away.

After that, THREE big men pile on him, and the man rushes to the box again.

He must have been in shock.

Goldtrader was just getting started

Mischek:

Goldtrader was just starting to develop
Did you test it on yourself? Or did he adjust the parameters? :)

Swetten:
Have you tested it on yourself? Or did you adjust the parameters? :)

The 1st time was enough for me. )))

Svetlana, if you have the nerve, look in your personal account.

Richie:

Svetlana, if you have the nerve, look in your personal account.

And if not? :)

Swetten: And if not? :)
Then don't :)