I need a simple script. Can anyone really write it without reasoning and demagogy? I'm willing to pay. - page 3

D500_Rised:

Based on the conditions outlined in the lines of the first post of this thread, this seems to me to be the best option:

- 2 scripts launched by different keyboard shortcuts

- Before starting to work, it is necessary to open in the editor a certain header file that contains parameters for scripts (the same TP, SL, etc.), make adjustments if necessary, compile it and get to work.

If "this" is accepted as satisfactory, then writing the scripts themselves is not difficult.

GENTLEMEN!!!!! Which of YOU will finally be able to move on from theory to PRACTICE. Understand I do not want to learn this language and sit at the computer all day long, too. Email sllitok@yandex.ru

Korey:
I don't know what we're arguing about? Two scripts, and let him set his own favourite hotkeys.

The scripts will eat the raw data from the object,

and we should add global variables to ZigZag, which will detach us from it.

When working with fingers user enjoys an alert message on how the server is accessing.

He doesn't need any other closing scripts, as the author has named it twice: - stop loss and reaching a loss in pips)))

this is of course alarming, but still the system is quite reasonable.

It takes an hour to write, two hours to comb it, and three days to test it, so as not to get anything unnecessary.

Well done, dear, you got it right.

Deadline -2 days (no sooner)

Advance payment-no,

I do not care about the payment (at your discretion).

If you have a desire to pay, payment after receipt of "chairs".

During the day I have the right to refuse, notifying you of this at once.

Deal?

to borman

Well, without the dust, in 2-4 days either I or someone else will put it in codebase and that's all the fuss.

D500_Rised:

Deadline -2 days (no sooner)

Advance payment-no,

I do not care about the payment (at your discretion).

If you have a desire to pay, payment after receipt of "chairs".

During the day I have the right to refuse, notifying you of this at once.

Deal?

Honestly, I didn't even expect.... Of course I agree. Thank you.

Korey:

to borman

Well, without the dust, in 2-4 days either I or someone else will put it in codebase and that's all the fuss.

Thank you. I'll wait.

to borman

Didn't mean to interrupt your agreements with other members, it just so happens that an earlier post shot up.
it's just that this is a forum for exchanging ideas for a free MT-4 terminal -. it's equally appreciated to offer ** to do.
I.e. programmers here value creativity.

borman:
Honestly, I didn't even expect.... I certainly agree. I do.

OK.

I talk to many programmers and programmers myself, but I have never met such worthless rubbish as MQL.

It's only appearance, specialization has a strong influence on us :)

And here's the rub. ZigZag does not always work on minutes)))

D500_Rised:
You are aborman:
Honestly, I didn't even expect.... I certainly agree. Thank you.

OK.

I used to communicate with programmers and programmers myself, but I have never met such empty phrases as in MQL.

It's only appearance, specialization has a strong influence on us :)

It's been a long time since I've written as much hogwash as checking my own and others' ideas under MT-4.
Out of hundreds of turkeys in a year, one (One) decouples.
Out of 20 combinations for one TS there are only 5 working ones.
Out of hundreds of working and realised MTS, none truly mechanical.
The general slogan is "fry the fish!" But where is the actual fish? Maybe we are ...- "swim swim to grandpa, he loves ..."