Beginner trader working on a real account on Elliott Waves (invest - password enclosed)... - page 29

Mathemat:
Yes, a normal Fibo-inducator should work like this - it should analyse on different timeframes and on different related currency pairs. But this is even a super megaproject.

In principle this can be built on a neural network. For example, the upper layer would monitor higher timeframes, the middle layer would monitor related pairs on its timeframe, and the lower layer would monitor its timeframe and its pair.

But I am not satisfied yet with the way the EA behaves in conditions of increased volatility. Although I suppose I would have lost as much money with my naughty hands in the same volatility.

Sart:
KimIV:
Sart wrote (a):
This is the picture...
Sergey, my account has been drained. Why do you think it happened? What should or should not have been done to keep the account alive? What do you plan to do next?
All this week I will be solely engaged in the analysis of developments. I'll be looking for answers....

I'd like to join everyone who wishes "NO FAITH!" in any way.

1. Certainly analyse the situation in terms of the basic fundamentals of the system. Whether everything was done precisely according to it or there were deviations (which may have been the starting point for subsequent errors, which, as a snowball, resulted in a negative result).

2. evaluate the rigidity of the system (recall the parable of the void and the firm)

Evaluate the solidity of the patterns (the probability of a credible outcome of events).

4. Take a broader view (remember that when we push the walls of our limitations, the roof may fall off :-))

My situation is the opposite. Having received a positive result, I try to disprove it, i.e. to receive confirmation, and whether it is not accidentally received this result. To do this I am trying to do statistical research. One of the issues raised here https://forum.mql4.com/ru/11661/page4. I think you will find it interesting (there is an opinion about martingale as well).

You may try it too. Maybe in the long run your system is stable and profitable. Maybe you just chose an unfortunate entry level (step) and MM, while the system works. Don't give up right away and be disappointed.

Good luck to you.

Dnipropetrovsk bully Sart leaked depo 500 (hopefully praised))
and taper the smartest gurus argue about megaprojects how to save. Shit. Shit.
The reason is simple.
Sarth doesn't know what is saporte and where to wind resitance.
Indulges in the supposedly wavelengthy stuff. Shaman means.... and we didn't know... another 500 in the studio ....
So how do we save such wavehunters? А?
How do you get them used to TA?
What idefixes are there?
Suggestion: let Sart in front of the people to light up one more depot,
but most importantly, before he enters the market for money, let him properly throw a saporte/resistance stick )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
And we'll see....
Hear Sarth - people are agonising over who has made a mess...Huh?

Korey:
Dnipropetrovsk bully Sart dumped the depo 500 (I hope he got his praise))
And now the smartest GURU argue about mega-projects how to save. Shit. Shit.
The reason is simple.
Sarth doesn't know what is saporte and where to wind resitance.
Indulges in the supposedly wavelengthy stuff. Shaman means.... and we didn't know... another 500 in the studio ....
So how do we save such wavehunters? А?
How do you get them used to TA?
What idefixes are there?
Suggestion: let Sart in front of the people to light up one more depot,
but most importantly, before he enters the market for money, let him properly throw a saporte/resistance stick )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
And we'll see....
Hear Sart - people are agonizing over who made it...Huh?

Ah, here comes Corey. The best response to posts like this is to quote, "The noise isn't real, it's artificial".

However, I would advise caution - I might take a betting call for about five thousand quid.

I would also like to add - what's wrong with your language? Kinda not "fenya", some gibberish....

Sart:

Ah, here comes Korey. The best response to posts like this is to quote, "The noise isn't real, it's artificial".

However, I advise you to be careful - I might take a bet for about five thousand quid.

I would also like to add - what's wrong with your tongue? It's not like "fenya", it's just gibberish .....

I read your and other people's posts, Sergey, and I wonder why people argue. There has been a lot of rubbish and swearing on the forum lately, keep your authority, do not descend into an abyss of spite (despite good reason to be irritated).

P.S. I wish everyone good luck and the opportunity to cooperate and create with decent people!

Korey:
Dnipropetrovsk bully Sart drained depo 500 (hopefully praised))

So he lost it. And why gloat? I`m hardly the one who traded on the real account and lost nothing and never did.

Gotta think about the future, but with the past in mind.

For me, for example, I am more concerned whether the American currency pair will rise or fall today. And who lost what, it somehow does not matter.

Sart:

Ah, here comes Korey. The best response to posts like this is to quote, "The noise isn't real, it's artificial".

However, I would advise caution - I might take a betting call for about five thousand quid.

I'd also like to add - what's wrong with your tongue? It's not like it's "fenya", it's just gibberish....

You're not being too... too... don't get too cocky!

Korey's tough! He's seen forex on the boss's computer!

Due to the growth of the depo, moved all the advisors to the increased volume of trades at 0.03 lot against the previous 0.02 lot.

Lord_Shadows: I wish everyone good luck and the opportunity to cooperate and co-create with decent people!

As a regular reader of this thread, I echo the sentiment. I, for one, do not share Sart's belief in waves, but his

but his manly action commands respect.

Respect, Sergey!

The Expert Advisor continues to believe in further growth of the USD and has opened a position:

2008.04.02 11:00:15 '17252': order was opened : #1871139 buy 0.03 USDCHF at 1.0157 sl: 1.0064 tp: 1.0243