Author's dialogue. Alexander Smirnov. - page 23

pisara:

But even if T3 is equipped with a threshold of some points (anti-flag trigger), it will still make a lot of false reversals, it is very sensitive (in this case T3 is something like Hull MA, except that emissions of different amplitude).

Sorry to interrupt your conversation. How about tying the threshold value to some functions. For example ATR or to the slope angle of T3 of the leading period. So to speak, to make a one-sided trigger in the direction of the trend. I am currently working out how to run EMA back and forth. As soon as I make a kite I will try this idea myself.

pisara:
Yes, it's a nice and smooth worm! But what's the use of it in Expert Advisor, because its right end twitches (i.e. changes direction on the flat)?

But even if T3 is equipped with a threshold of some points (the antiflat trigger), it will still make a lot of false reversals because it is very sensitive (in this respect T3 is somewhat similar to Hull МА except for squirts of different amplitude).

Here we have an essential question: does the ТС that outlasts the flat with open positions make sense? After all, if the answer is no, only the slope of the MA makes sense, i.e. there should be 3 colours on the chart.

Yes the end is twitchy, but no stronger than a short muving. In a flat you can rather have at least 2 approaches. Either wait out, or in the channel Std or envelopes flailing from wall to wall. For T3 on a certain time interval, the optimizer can find several profitable periods with little or no false reversals. So the task is not about managing the filtering curve, but which period or parameter of the filter is optimal at the moment. In general, it is all the same recognition of the market and signals state at the moment and probability of further movements. And decisions can be made based on it. I've already written about a smooth "worm" - it is good for a neuronet. But a neural network usually operates not with a set of data at the very end but with a rather long segment. This thing will be of great help to it. And for other types of analysis as well. Most experts are kind of "unreasonable" - they do not analyse anything. They usually calculate the position of the end of one or two crinkles, write the trigger condition for input-output, submit it to the optimizer, run it through the history and that's all. There is not even a hint of analysis. When I was researching forecasting and extrapolations based on Fourier. Good predictions were made some time before the current one and it didn't require any Formula 1 racing, all I had to do was compare the prediction and calculate the error from the real signal.

Mathemat:
Korey:
There is a suspicion that the real Alligator is not made on SMMA like all the free ones, but three backwards.
I have a suspicion that the Alligator is "three backwards and forwards", besides it is not made on real market data, but on specially processed data.

"Someone is waving a red flag, burying himself behind those houses" A.Block saw back then,
that someone with a flag instead of a faceplate will come and give you a tearful, bitter taste of hopelessness.
As if the bourgeois would give free traders ticky-ticks instead of volumes in the terminal.

Yes, if it were so, and for example even a Negro of advanced years would sue (American):->
the Dealer, his Broker, and that Trader
for losses and lost opportunities of millions of dollars.

No - the negro has the money, would have hired a negro lawyer and the lawyer would have been satisfied. That's where the (personal) road to Walstreet is!
If they killed the negro - nothing, an 8-figure sum for damages (for one person) and the dead and dead will rise
(the author meant civic consciousness) .

In court, it is as easy as two fingers:
De même, Your Honour! I went to the market to realize my civil rights, I brought my money, ...I thought volumes,
they write volumes in every newspaper, since the 19th century we Negroes know the volumes,
and THEY, the defendants - deceived the consumer, deceived the people.
Instead of trading volumes they have a number of some kind of ticks in their terminal.

The Dealer and broker put out a public Offer.
There is a clause in the Offer: to provide the trader with the trading information.
So we (Negroes) thought that the volumes are money and we have invested money, and they have some ticks.
I'm a trader since the 17th, there is no ticks for a trader, until those blinkety-blink terminals appeared.
Give me back my lost account and I'll pay for the moral damage.
There you go.
But there are no such Negroes in the court, and there are no such lawsuits,
because I tell you the true brothers Hyperboreans of the red flag,
in volumes of our terminals - trading volumes,
and not counting gestures as in the Soviet work.

The situation with the author A. Smirnov is reminiscent of the story of the La-5 aircraft.
As soon as an ASh-82 engine was attached to the LaGG-3 fighter, a victory speech was immediately given,
ostensibly "we (generals) have observed speed of 600 km/hour and all Gans are dead".
On this miracle - a factory was given, people were given, money was released.
However, first La-5 planes flew as a fence, their engine was too powerful, and they reached the speed of 100 km,
which was less than the I-16.
The best aviation brains were thinking how to save the situation.
They found a place to attach two plywood panels to the aircraft, helped the chief designer.

Even better was when instead of the gunner, who was supposed to sit in the cockpit and cover the tail (as conceived by the designers) they stuck a mop. As if the machine gun was there

Prival:
Even better was when instead of the gunner, who was supposed to sit in the cockpit and cover the tail (as conceived by the designers) they stuck a mop. Like a machine gun stands there.
Alas, according to the historical documents Ilyushin himself shortened the armoured hull and removed the gunner's cabin.
The development was an initiative, it was necessary to show speed.
And the mop instead of an adequate tool to cover the tail
- It really does match a lot of indicators and trading strategies.

Korey писал (а): in the volumes of our terminals - trading volumes,
not body counts like in Soviet jobs.
Where does the firewood come from?

NorthernWind:
Korey wrote (a): our terminal volumes are trading volumes,
not body counts like in Soviet work.
Where's the wood coming from?

From the Civil Code, there's a deceptive offer

I can see the forex market, you can't discuss brokers and brokerage companies here, so please take it to a personal account. I can show you if anyone is interested + spreads are great, sorry no MT

Prival:
I can see the forex market, you can't discuss brokers and brokerage companies here, so please take it to a personal account. I can show you if anyone is interested + the spreads are great, sorry not MT.
The quotes of a particular broker are averaged in its execution order flow,
hence the local correction relative to the world ones.
If you look at a broker not converted to streaming prices (I screen posted Teletrade 2006),
so there without local brokerage averaging - everything was flat.