Author's dialogue. Alexander Smirnov. - page 20

NorthernWind:

By the way, for those who are still trying to figure it out - http://www.library.dgtu.donetsk.ua/fem/vip80/80_02.pdf. There's even a code in BASIC.

Yeah, there's another cool term in there, and no math proof. Maybe you can tell me what fluctuation is and how to calculate it. The new term "defining moving average" I will not torture, I am afraid the question on how many hours or days it is ahead and that no one will answer, because the author in all works refers to himself. This is a very good sign, but of a major scientist who has written quite a few books and monographs, and this seems not to be the case

In this article there is a link to Smirnov's own publication in SC 2003-07, this is the first file. Looking there - there is another link to VS 2002-12. Not traced further, in 2002-12 the link is not to this journal. The journals are posted.

By the way, there is a table in the Donetsk article which gives an idea of what the CCS should actually be.

Files:
smirnoff.zip  1919 kb

Here's the Donetsk article, in black, Induced, called A-Revega, on screen purple.
The m parameter is responsive (watch out for /4).
Yellow is Smirnoff from the forum.

Adjusted the number of bars in the turkey))

Files:
ahrevega.mq4  3 kb

P.S. What is it, gentlemen?
Attached indo-file to the post, but it got + letter in the name and edit is not given.
That is, I now have two files - the original and published, automatically locked from the hands of naughty.
Is this how it should be?

I also noticed if there are Russian letters or there is a "-" sign, the file changes its name. Try deleting and refilling

Prival:
NorthernWind:

By the way, for those who are still trying to figure it out - http://www.library.dgtu.donetsk.ua/fem/vip80/80_02.pdf. There's even a code in BASIC.

Yeah, there's another cool term out there, and there's no math proof. Maybe you can tell me what fluctuation is and how to calculate it. The new term "defining moving average" I will not torture, I am afraid the question on how many hours or days it is ahead and that no one will answer, because the author in all works refers to himself. This is a very good sign, but a major scholar who has written many books and monographs, and here it seems not the case
You all are laughing, but there are not less people who want to have a "leading" indicator than those who want to have a "not lagging" one. :) I was wondering in this discussion: what do people want from indicators? They are "indicators", not "pointers". ;)

In black, with NortherWind' s feed, the following inductor:
- counts slowly, with EndCells = 2000 it noticeably slows down. (set the dimensionality to 500 everywhere)
If the ticks go on continuously, it looks like it's frozen.
-doesn't represent the right (m-1) bars - that's understandable, since it back and forth strokes and leaves a tail,
as from zone melting, sludge that is, just the right bars.
- since sludge remains in the size (m-1), this indicator overdraws!!!!
-with large m is noticeably different from Smirnoff1.
The overshoot of the indicator, however, is insignificant.
The overrun visible at tops, especially at high m, for example =96 is impressive, but let's not forget that it is a HISTORY,
but not an actual trading situation. (at m=96 95 bars fall out of the analysis)))

OK, let's give the author our blessing to publish his miracle in the USA. The man has been working on his creation for at least 5 years; let him smash Djurica and other arrogant bourgeois there.

Said forward and backward, I am NOT right. It goes one way. !!!!!!

Mathemat ! I am sorry! I'm sorry! I rushed it.

Here's the turkey turned to face the people,
Two screens purple A-Revega m=200, m=400 (!!!)
Now it's clear what we're talking about.
m>48 is VERY SLOW to count seconds, run with no connection (no connection, wrong count)

m=200

m=400 m=400 m=400

Files: