Non-lagging or low-lagging indicators - page 2

Vinin:
Lukyanov:
Can you please suggest indicators that don't lag or slightly lag and links where you can download them. I will be very grateful to you.

If you find them, post them here. I am also interested.

Vinin, don't lie :)

'Efficient minimum-lag averaging algorithms and their use in indicators'

'An alternative to Bézier curve-based muwings'

More:

Mark Juric, http://www.jurikres.com

Yurick is there(legally) - lagging. Any turkey is a conversion. Any conversion introduces distortion into the original signal. Any distortion includes lag.

ArtemRG:

There are non-lagging indicators and there are even leading indicators. But they often predict with unacceptable noise :)

Can you give me an example of a leading indicator?

LeoV:
Can I have an example of a leading indicator?

Sure:

'Reshetov's leading indicator'.

Look at the attached file.

Files:
frama.zip  372 kb

Parabellum:

Of course:

'Reshetov's leading indicator', 'Reshetov's leading indicator'.

Well that's for a therapist......

Parabellum:

Of course:

You really think he's ahead of the curve???) The same author's 'time machine' makes more sense.

Figar0:
Parabellum:

Of course:

Do you really think he's ahead of the curve???) The same author's "time machine" makes more sense.

No, but the man asked......

First, let's define the term "leading". Does everyone here think that a "leading indicator" is one that always knows the future price movement? Or does it have some other meaning, not so direct? Lukyanov, clarify the meaning of this term (or give us a link to its definition) or "non-lagging". Then the conversation will be more focused.

Why did everyone only see the first word in the title of the topic? Its title is: Non-laggingor low-lagging indicators. I will explain my understanding of a low-latency indicator with an example:

In my understanding ZeroLag MACD lags less than just MACD.

If there is no non-lagging, then maybe there is a low-lag indicator?