Non-lagging or low-lagging indicators - page 8

Vizard:

Yeah... I think you can see a little (green line) .... it has been going from -300 to 300 throughout the history ?

-For a sideways trend it has no equal, for a trend it needs more confirmation of the trend indicator, which is slightly higher.

forte928:

If the red yellow and brown one coincide on the level or make a U-turn in the threshold - hence the change of trend... For a sideways trend it has no equal, for a trend it needs a confirmation of the trend indicator, which is slightly higher.

I should put it in the grid... it should do the trick...

sever30:

Dear man, once again, the oscillator follows the price and not the other way around. There are no reliable predictions about the direction of the price in any direction.
What do you mean "reliable predictions"? Have you gathered statistics to say that? Suppose we take a stochastic, and project its reversal based on the current slope, and then look at the % of different deviations from the forecast (in time and price).

Lukyanov:
In my mind ZeroLag MACD lags less than a simple MACD.
If you take the crossover, it is formed on a strong price movement in the direction of the reversal, and because of this, sometimes the regular MACD turns out better than the ZL MACD. That is, the ZL MACD indicates only the beginning of the moment to follow the market in order to enter it better. And the entry price itself can be shown by another indicator, even more lagging one. But this needs to be collected and watched in the statistics.

Debugger:
All the information is on the forums. It just needs to be fitted in a certain way.
By the way, has anyone tried to build an AO on Jurichs ?